Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Homunculus won't drop SWORD!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Okay i know i've fought the giant homunculus over 46 times and he still won't drop his sword. I've fought him alone about 10 times and got a friend to boost my attacks and help keep me alive, but he NEVER DROPS THE SWORD! can one of the admin please tell me WHY!

Hero
May 19, 2009
keep fighting him, you'll get it sooner or later. When i farmed him with my friends i got his sword twice in a row

Defender
May 29, 2009

boss drops are random. there's nothing the admins can do to help. I fought Yeva Spiderkeeper about 50 times to get my fire shoes. She dropped them for others who were there battling with me, but didn't drop for me for the longest while. Other times, I've gotten the drop for my school the very first time so I guess it evens out.

Frustrating I know, but keep battling, it'll happen.

icyiceman437 wrote:
Okay i know i've fought the giant homunculus over 46 times and he still won't drop his sword. I've fought him alone about 10 times and got a friend to boost my attacks and help keep me alive, but he NEVER DROPS THE SWORD! can one of the admin please tell me WHY!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
icyiceman437 wrote:

the reason why is just that you are unlucky just keep trying my friend got it at 84 times

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Maybe making drop rates a notch higher would be helpful x.x

Kraysys I'm gonna haunt you till I get my life hat...

Survivor
May 10, 2009
icyiceman437 wrote:
ok thnx ill fight him some more then.

i fought him one time and i got the sword and i wasn't even farming for it lol

Survivor
May 16, 2009
dont worry man trust me it happens to me when i want my fire robe from malistare i fought him for like twenty times and still nothing all i get is other school robes some times only a bone for crafting so keep on doing it and maybe you get lucky :D