Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City what's the point?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I did sunken city with my storm guy and after all that hard work i only got like 50xp and 30 coins. i'm not even gonna try it on my sorcerer because there no point.The fact that sunken city has no safe points can we get at least huge xp bonus and a really good drop like just as good as a crown item. the less people the better the drop and xp. please KI make sunken city worth it
anyone else agree with me?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i agree completely agree i have helped alot of pepole threw sunken city in the last couple of days and the first time i ran it i thought it was pretty cool but now i just think its a waste of time and treasure cards you dont even make enough gold off of the drops to pay for what you used.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Why are you using treasure cards in sunken city? I've done SC a few times for the houseing drops - graves and statue. It isn't hard once your level is higher. Other than the last fight, it is wasy to solo.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Moolinda sends life students to sunken city to learn a spell at level 38. For a life student it might be best to wait till then to do sunken city. Best to knock out two quests at the same time instead of doing sunken city twice. At that level a life wizard should be able to solo sunken city.
Thanks, Kieran

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
crazyjay131 wrote:
I did sunken city with my storm guy and after all that hard work i only got like 50xp and 30 coins. i'm not even gonna try it on my sorcerer because there no point.The fact that sunken city has no safe points can we get at least huge xp bonus and a really good drop like just as good as a crown item. the less people the better the drop and xp. please KI make sunken city worth it
anyone else agree with me?
Kinda but every class has to do it for their lvl 38 spell XD