Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why cant I win in dungeons?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Ive been playin this game subscribed for about 2 months now off and on, I really like it but Im let down at the gameplay. Im lvl 25 necro, and ive made it to the first 3 dungeons, but i cant win any of them. If I find people to join the quests its ok, but they or me always die. Im a heavy/hard core gamer, and truly like this game, but it needs to improved for me to continue my subscription.

Hero
May 19, 2009
well if your such a "heavy hardcore gamer" shouldnt you be able to beat the dungeons in krok or marlybone with ease. This is a game for children 10 and up and even they can get through these instances. If these dungeons are too hard for just bring 3 extra friend swith you, most of the dungeons are a very easy when you have 4 players doing it together.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
yea, the dungeons aren't a problem, IF and WHEN u have people to help u.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have a very helpful tip for dungeons, mainly the one like towers where it is all battling. I hope some people have heard of the Spiral Geografic Chamber in MB. It is the last part of the pre-quest to Celestia. I was at the last boss, died, and had to flee. I figured out that I could walk back up the tower from the beginning, even though you can't port in, and re-join the battle. My group used this strategy and we beat the boss. I hope this helps you with dungeons.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
There should really be a group of wizards ( lvls 50 and above ) that go around the spiral just helping people in battles and dungeons. I remember when i was in Marleybone nobody not even my friends would help me with the Ironworks.That would be awesome if legendarys and Grandmasters would do more than just sit around and do pvp.

Austin ShadowHammer
Level: 45
School: Death
Secondary School: Life