Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want to share pets I paid for

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
The pets I'm talking about are not boss drops, they are ones I used crowns to BUY. Someone want to explain why they can't be shared?

I have half dozen pets I bought but they didn't feel right with my wizard so I put them in the bank to wait to start a new wizard only to find out I can't share it, I have to BUY another one. This is NOT fair since when I bought it the no share wasn't on it, but it is now.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Well maybe before you spent crowns on them you should of thought about it more clearly. I mean crowns cost real money so KI figures people who buy the pets will think it over and make the best choice before simply buying pets.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Yes! I Agree 100%! :D

I wrote something like this under the Dorms.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Yeah, I agree. Crown gear can be traded, so it makes 0 sense that the pets cannot be traded also. I used my real money to buy a pet and once my Wizard reaches a level to that he doesn't need that pet anymore, (such as the Ghoul that gives 50 HP and MP), I should be able to give him to one of my newer wizards that need that pet.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i want my pets on other files to it isnt fair to spend 20 dollars on a gift card that gave me a toy dragon to put on my balance wizard and then it doesnt work when i have my normal hex and the card from it (hex). i want to trade it to my other wizard it is not fair at all so now i think no more spending money on wizards maybe no subcribe or crowns no gift cards none until they fix this. and why does my gift card only last 2 months! THAT IS THE WORST OF MY PROBLEMS!

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Well maybe before you spent crowns on them you should of thought about it more clearly. I mean crowns cost real money so KI figures people who buy the pets will think it over and make the best choice before simply buying pets.

Just so you fully understand, the pets I'm talking about were paid for in Feb of this year, now I ask you how would you tell if I or anyone would want to move a pet to a different wizard on the same account? They should be shared, period. I paid for them so they are mine to do what I want, not boss drops or last spell prizes, those would be different.