Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Letting Pets Roam Around your House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I have a great idea! Mabye when you get a pet, you can let in roam around your house!!!!! If you have two or more pets, they can play with each other!
:D That would be so cool.

PLEASE PUT IT IN!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
See i tried posting this before but yeah no body posted so........

Survivor
May 30, 2009
roftlol wrote:
I have a great idea! Mabye when you get a pet, you can let in roam around your house!!!!! If you have two or more pets, they can play with each other!

PLEASE PUT IT IN!!!!!!!!

That would be cool! It would definitely intrigue the younger players. I would also hope that you could interact with them. That would be awesome!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
that would be awesome! :D :D :D :? They should react to there surroundings like a krok in a krok house would act differently in a difrent house.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Roaming pets?

Around houses?

Nuts!

You'll have to wait for September Patch Notes to see if this will happen.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Thats a great idea but i think we could do more with the pets.
Signed,
Amy Hawkmender

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
did you say let youer pets roam around your house! that would be awesome! and if you get a pet that can fly you can let it fly everywhere in your house/dorm... that is a good idea i hope they could put that in because i have a lot of non used pets of mine!

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
i would totally LOVE the idea of that, and you could like have little houses for them but i just like the idea of a wraith firezilla cyclops and many other creatures playing together or killing each other. OH YEAH

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Tell Me What You Think.

(It would be cool to have more things to do with your pets. Like Pet battles in the pvp. Leaving other pets at home, and they can wonder around. Food dishes and beds for pets, plus pet droppings for fun.
Other ideas for furniture: Curtains, fake walls so you can make big rooms smaller, bunk beds, more fancy furniture from the middeval period, Chandelire, quills for our ink well, to have the furniture in Holmes' house, a wooden trisical, a red wagon, a kite or something else for kids, a teator totter, and other styles of coaches.
It would be nice to have more clothing choices or/and to be able to craft different styles to other level of clothes. So say I have a 45 level garment, but I want the style from Marleybone, I can combine them. That would be cool. I would also like more dresses to choose from.
I would also like some more Houses to choose from. Plus some houses from Grizzle. or having another house choice added to each housing store.
Here is an idea for another world too; an elven world. There would be tree houses there and have just about everthing be done in the trees. There could be bows you could use like wands. there would be more trolls, centures and unicorns too that you fight or something.
I also have crowns, but I dont use them, there really isnt anything I care to use them on. I hope you can give more choices out. Like add one item a month, or let there be an item of the month kind of thing.
It would also be cool to send out invites to friends on our list to a party. Let us host parties at home, and play games with them too. like archery, bowling, hot potatoe, or something.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas. Thank you for reading them. I hope to see some of them used. Thank you. )

This is what I wrote at a different classroom. Tell me what you think.

Delver
May 31, 2009

i agree, everyone has more than one pet. if you buy a home any pet your not using should wander the grounds and come running to see you when you go home

Survivor
May 05, 2009
that would be really cool i always sell all my pets to the bazaar i wouldnt if they could roam :-o

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
roftlol wrote:

PLEASE PUT IT IN!!!!!!!!

AWESOME

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
what if they had pvp for pets?Player Pet Vs Player Pet.but they don't learn spells they attack!lol and the roam around the house would be cute!I have my summer dragon,my magic dragon,and my ninja pig would just love eachother!

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
and to play with your pets too when their at your house.plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz KI put this in

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Guys this has been added... oh wait! you wrote this in Septemeber 2009! Any its been added, kthxbai ( k thanks bye )

Kenneth DuneWard Level 29 Ice, Pet: Adult on live Realm

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Jeetor wrote:
Guys this has been added... oh wait! you wrote this in Septemeber 2009! Any its been added, kthxbai ( k thanks bye )

Kenneth DuneWard Level 29 Ice, Pet: Adult on live Realm

Ah come on, why did you bump this?

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
muzzey314 wrote:
LOL, so did I, Great minds think alike.

Or, as I've also heard, fools seldom differ.