Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

As you come to the empass

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I have to say that this game was so intriguing and fun. I remember spending countless nights and burning the midnight oil trying to complete a quest. I remember being so intrigued with the next realm to get to. Now... I am dead in the water.

The crafting is insane, I have place many MMO's and this one has them all beat. I am sure that most of you can vouch that the regents / drop ratio is something to bang your head against a wall till you knocked unconcious. I can not go another day trying to search for reagents. Yes I have sunk many dollars into the game to purchase elite gear and some items. I would well over 100 to be exact. But I have come to an empass and I dont see this game giving me the challenge, besides the huge knot on my forehead.

I dont see the game coming up with any ideas, and to get to Malistaire, which is the last NPC Boss there is, kind of rottens the cake. I mean even other MMO's would make it more challenging to get to the end world boss, and even then it would be an accomplishment.

One of the things that really puts the icing on the cake is the wardrobe. Wizards wear robes, not jackets and pants, nor do they run around looking like geisha dolls, I couldnt stomach my death wizard running around looking like sonic the hedgehog with a jacket and pants and a sword. So unless the headmasters are going to release something more and intriguing, I am cancelling my subscription and chalking it up to a inspiration or a dream that never really came to fruition.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Just cancelled 2 family member accounts today, the last one is balanced on the edge. But, I see it going over.