Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death/balance wizard, little Confused!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
hey im a death 13 wizard with a 2nd school of balance up to locust swarm right now, then i hear about having a third class? where should i put my points and should i continue my balance? Help Would Be Much Appreciated. o yeah and whats the cheapest castle? :D

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
well at your current level, it IS possible to get a third school but only do that when you have gotten to around grandmaster because you will need training points for your second school. To keep balance as your second one is entirely up to you, but you can also change your second school by going to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. The cheapest castle is in the shopping district in wizard city which is around 8,000 or 9.000 gold last i checked (not entirely sure).

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
madog2511 wrote:
hey im a death 13 wizard with a 2nd school of balance up to locust swarm right now, then i hear about having a third class? where should i put my points and should i continue my balance?

I have a balance/death/ice wizard, grandmaster, and yes a third school is possible. You get, I think 17 points to use with your secondary or third schools. If in fact you so choose to take one. Now, that being said, where you should put your points is strictly "your" call. The best advice I can give you is to decide what it is that you want to do with your wizard and look at all the options available. From that then you would have a better idea of what it is that you need to work towards. As far as continuing with balance as your secondary, this is ONLY my opinion but, as a secondary balance is not that great. Balance in my opinion only is best as a primary school. That is where all the perks blades traps and buffs come from. As a secondary school, its not exactly the best available. Like I said though that is solely my opinion.

madog2511 wrote:
Help Would Be Much Appreciated. o yeah and whats the cheapest castle? :D

I hope that this has helped in some way, but without knowing what you want from your wizard, arena hits, solo questing, etc... etc... its hard to give advice more precisely. As far as the cheapest castle, that would be the Cottage in Wizard City. $8,000.oo I believe.

James DreamRider
GrandMaster Balance
No Retreat No Surrender
and No One gets left Behind
USArmy Retired

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
madog2511 wrote:
hey im a death 13 wizard with a 2nd school of balance up to locust swarm right now, then i hear about having a third class? where should i put my points and should i continue my balance? Help Would Be Much Appreciated. o yeah and whats the cheapest castle? :D

cheapest castle as in home?
that would be in WC

as for you being a death wizard with a secondary of balance i guess thats a good choice. but you need to be very careful what you choose for your secondary (as well as your third school, which is nearly possible now days)

i my self have a death wizard and made his secondary life. he doesnt really have a 3rd school yet. but i was thinking about buying all the shields so i may have a better chance in the arena with defense when i reach that point and time.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
0stormbreak0 wrote:
"but you can also change your second school by going to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court."

I've tried to talk to him but he won't talk to me, has this option been taken out? is there a level limit? or something i have to do befor i can change my 2ed school or reset my training points?

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Seldion wrote:
0stormbreak0 wrote:
"but you can also change your second school by going to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court."

I've tried to talk to him but he won't talk to me, has this option been taken out? is there a level limit? or something i have to do befor i can change my 2ed school or reset my training points?
There is a level requirement. I believe its level 12. Hope this helps.
Thanks, Kieran