Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for a world after Celestia

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
DeathRun wrote:
all these ideas are great but not good enough.
i think that the next world should be a place that was long forgotten and no one thought anything bad could happen but they were terribly wrong.
the planet or island thing or whatever it is should be made up of items from history. the entire thing could be bassed on all the different types of schools there are in the game and once you reach this world you will have to beat a very very powerful enemy who has a deck built of spells from all the schools of magic and is stronger than malistare(but should drop pets with a pedigree of 100 and clothes that make your critical rating over 200).

the people could be from all over the place and have quests that go to their home worlds. these quests canhave double the xp than celestia .

there should be level 65 or rank 9 spells that do up to 2000 damage and can be DEATH=haitis LIFE=???? MYTH=???? BALANCE= scale STORM=super charge ICE =polar winds FIRE =solar innhialation

haitis does 2000 damage over 3 rounds
scale has a chance of doing 1200 to 2000 damage
super charge summons the power of lightning wich does 1800 to 2100 damage
polar winds can do 1950 to 2200 and stuns the opponent for 4 rounds
solar i nnhialation does 1700 to 2500 damage

plz if you have any ideas for myth and life plz reply or if you have any other ideas about this world or magic

David Winterstone grandmaster Pyromancer secondary schools death and storm
ok i have a idea for life: Demetier! or like demteiter's wraith and can cause like 1000 to 2500 in damge she can like be standing in snow and zap you with her staff and then give you half that in health while like standing in green grass or something if you need to read about her. OliviaHawkSheild :D

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
TROJAN250 wrote:
safari318 wrote:
Hmmm.... me and one of my friends thought it would be cool if one of the last worlds ever made was Earth. In the tutorial, Ambrose said you came from a realm that doesn't even believe in magic. I'm pretty sure that means the wizard comes from Earth. (Or is there really life on Mars ... ) Since you beat all the bad guys, the creatures had no master and invaded Earth. Of course the humans don't know they're magic creatures. But your mission is to prevent the monsters from revealing magic to a world that's not supposed to know about it. Maybe Merle Ambrose would be there like Cyrus Drake is in Dragonspyre, and various wizards to give side quests and a secret trainer that gives really good spells. The monsters will be things from various worlds like kroks, O'learys and gearheads, ghosts, ninja pigs, draconians, etc. (of course, they'll be harder here) Maybe some bosses would show up again. Maybe instead of balloon rides and flying ships, there are airplanes to go to other parts of the world (the areas), and it shows a map with a plane on it? Also, when Ambrose says you came from the realm that doesn't believe in magic, (so on) he sounds shocked, like he never knew about it. It would be funny if you got to go to London or Egypt, or Japan, and he would say something like, "Does this remind you of Krokotopia?". But there's still lots of gaps in this idea, like, how do you get the keys to Earth? or where is the spiral chamber, or how Ambrose knew something happened on Earth. So I need help from others. Please reply!

Anyway, that was a long post, and this world might not make it seeing as the other worlds were based on Earth.

Kenneth Goldenflower Life/Storm
Credit to my friend Wolf Thunderhammer Fire/Storm
That would be so cool. the spiral chamber and the main area would be in Antarctica or the North Pole where no one is there. ( in other worlds it would be the commons, oasis, regents square, ect.) Pets could be domestic dogs, cats, horses, fish in bowls and others. Areas you could go to would be Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Moscow, Brazil, India, Kenya, London, Sydney, Tokyo and even Las Vegas. That would be so cool to see areas around the world. The spiral key could be found in the water in Celestia because the last great evil leader could have thrown it in before they were defeated to prevent the wizards from going there. Clothes could be random clothes that you wear in real life. There could even be a part in the world where you see your family and you have to do quest to keep them safe when a boss tries to kidnap them. This world would be SUPER fun!
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 48 pyromancer
awesome idea! but not big on Las Vegas. maybe San Fransico instead? Olivia Hawksheild

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
raofbalance wrote:
when you do all non side quests in Celestia you could go back to Ambrose and he will tell you that there are many words in the spiral, but there are others outside of it. you will need to be at least level 58 in order to go to these places. you go to them depending on you school.

1. Firii ( Hawii)- inhabitants: peaceful Draconians wearing Hawaiian clothing
land scape: lots of volcanoes
boss: red fire Morganth
enemies: Fire elementals
new spell ( learned from an elder draconian)
mt. loa (manua loa) - really powerful named after a giant volcano in the middle of the island.

2. Ice-land ( Iceland get it) inhabitants: various polar animals ( such as seals)
Land scape: snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boss: blue ice morganth
enemies: polar Bears, Orcas
new spell ( learned from elder seal)
Mt.Everlast (mt. Everest)- named after huge mountain on the island

3. stormifornia ( california) inhabitants- Bats and storks
landscape-many buildings and tons of storm clouds
boss: you guessed it, yellow storm morganth
enemies- really powerfull iron golems
new spell (learned from elder bat)
golden storm bridge(golden gate bridge)-named after huge bridge

4.the Lifeazon (amazon) inhabitants- monkeys, zebras
landscape- forests
boss- green life morganth
enemies- snakes, spiders,
new spell (learned from elder monkey)
lifeazon river (amazon river)- named after huge river

5.Antdeathtica (Antarctica) inhabitants- eskimo cats
landscape- sun never shines, completely frigid
boss- morganth
enemies- shadow bears, shadow seals
new spell (learned from elder cat)
aurora deathealis ( aurora borealis)- named after the only light on the planet

6.Mythome (Rome) inhabitants- dogs in Roman clothes
landscape- marble everything
boss- yellow myth morganth
enemies- powerful trolls, cyclopes, centaurs, and minotaurs
new spell ( you know the deal by now)
the mythical Colosseum- named after a great Colosseum

7. Balanceygypt (egypt) inhabitants- hippos and camels
landscape- very sandy
boss- sandy brown balance morganth
enemies- frogs and crocs
new spell (learned from elder camel)
the Balancemid of giza- named after giant pyramid

order which you go to them

fire- 1,3,4,5,6,7,2
ice-2,3,4,5,6,7,1
storm-3,4,5,7,1,2,6
life-4,6,7,1,2,3,5
death-5,6,7,1,2,3,4
myth-6,7,1,2,4,5,3
Balance-7,1,2,3,4,5,6

in order ti find each dimension, you must complete the quests to get the level 58 spells for each school, but instead of the spell you a golden crystal. This golden version of the school's crystal, opens the door to the other dimension, which is accessed through Ambrose's crystal ball. You get the quest " to infinity and beyond the spiral" until you have been to all of the worlds and defeated morganth.

Anyways, sorry for the long post

Wizard: David Strongsword
Sorcerer
Pet: Queen Kaity
Troll

hey cool ideas i like the storm one best you guys are coming up with great ideas :) Olivia Hawksheild

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Dragonspyre Civilization: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be Dragonspyre in all its glory, before the Dragon Titan was summoned and invoked its wrath upon the world and reduced it to ash.

In this world you would be able to learn the ancient magic known only to the people of Dragonspyre. You would be able to enlist as a student in Dragonspyre academy under your school. And you would be able to take part in the battles spoken of in the history books.

Finally, as the climax to this world, you would be asked to take part in the "summoning of knowledge" where you and high-ranked wizards of Dragonspyre accidently summon the Dragon Titan.
That would be cool

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
safari318 wrote:
Hmmm.... me and one of my friends thought it would be cool if one of the last worlds ever made was Earth. In the tutorial, Ambrose said you came from a realm that doesn't even believe in magic. I'm pretty sure that means the wizard comes from Earth. (Or is there really life on Mars ... ) Since you beat all the bad guys, the creatures had no master and invaded Earth. Of course the humans don't know they're magic creatures. But your mission is to prevent the monsters from revealing magic to a world that's not supposed to know about it. Maybe Merle Ambrose would be there like Cyrus Drake is in Dragonspyre, and various wizards to give side quests and a secret trainer that gives really good spells. The monsters will be things from various worlds like kroks, O'learys and gearheads, ghosts, ninja pigs, draconians, etc. (of course, they'll be harder here) Maybe some bosses would show up again. Maybe instead of balloon rides and flying ships, there are airplanes to go to other parts of the world (the areas), and it shows a map with a plane on it? Also, when Ambrose says you came from the realm that doesn't believe in magic, (so on) he sounds shocked, like he never knew about it. It would be funny if you got to go to London or Egypt, or Japan, and he would say something like, "Does this remind you of Krokotopia?". But there's still lots of gaps in this idea, like, how do you get the keys to Earth? or where is the spiral chamber, or how Ambrose knew something happened on Earth. So I need help from others. Please reply!

Anyway, that was a long post, and this world might not make it seeing as the other worlds were based on Earth.

Kenneth Goldenflower Life/Storm
Credit to my friend Wolf Thunderhammer Fire/Storm
makes alot of sense becuase greedy people will want money and power and could fouce wizards into giving them what they want but don't desever.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ok i like the earth idea but you would need caeritan places like New York will be no good becuase of all the busy traffete. oh but i would like to meet a diffent famos person like we did with Selina but maybe someone not as famos like the members of tokio hotel (their real look 'em up) or Michel Buckely?(if you need to look him up he is a aothor)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
My ideas for worlds

1. Daydreamrift

A world on light fluffy clouds full of misty sunny happiness of the gift of dreaming(this would be the commons) but there are bad dreams as well. the history was darkness ruled the world but the good duys took all of the nightmares and boddle them up in a magical jar and locked away. jar breacks and nightmares come out scaring people and causing chaos or something. you need to seal the jar getting all the nightmares back inside but the jar is far for the salf zone and is in the temple of fears in the last room garuded by the final boss dude defeat him and use a spell you lerned somewhere along the way and he is sucked back into his jar along with all the other nightmares exsept for three but they are good and have helpled you alot.

2. ___________

no name yet resond if you have a idea for the name but this world is a very foggy swamp. with big lakes full of lily pads, towering droopy willow trees, the sound of frogs and crickets in the background, the swamp garidans,(these are mostly girls and i imagen their green and they are the ones who wander around and can be fought but their are some you can't but can talk to and buy things from) you get to ride a gint lilypad to the destored city croved in moss and the gardians are peacful but powerful and they have been posined and turned evil(but some don't drink from the stream which is where the posihon is) so defeat the evil wizard who did this to them give them the cure and you win.

3. __________

again no idea for name. village in the montains, village in the woods, and villgae on docks in the senter of some big lake all three are acusing the other two to be the ones who stole their most valbe magical thingy mabob.(not sure yet) but really some evil person(you know i should type these into real stories which i can do) so your job find their things cacht the real cuptret beat them up retun the items and bring the three villges to peace

sorry it was so long and to be honsest i was making it up as i went along but i hope you guys like my ideas Oliva Hawksheild life/blance

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
infinity00 wrote:
David901 wrote:
how bout the gobbler's homeworld? maybe after celestia (after you learned bout the new evil person) ambrose sends you to investigate the gobbler's homeworld to see if there are any clues to where the new evil person is headed to.

Supposedly a world like that already exists, and it is going to be the next world after Celestia comes out. It is going to be a world called CandyLand (or something like that) and is going to be the homeworld of both the Gobblers and Proffesor Greyrose.

CandyLand is also the reason that gobblers eat buildings, because in their old world (Candyland) all of the buildings were gingerbread houses.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!! I would be eating everything!
And if there are pets i would:
Friend: where did my pet go?
Me: You mean uh the gingerbread man?
friend: Yes
Me: Oh
Friend: x hears pet noises coming from his stomach x :|
Me: I thought it was food :(

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I got some ideas for worlds here, I really like brainstorming. :D

Jewl: a world that values treasure very highly, and has a mirror that stretches over the world to protect it and its very powerful magic. (Morganthes prophecy, The mirror will break.) but Morganthe sends an army to steal the three pearls that charge The Mirror, slipping through weak points in The Mirror to get in. You would have to defeat the army and its commander to beat that world, although the pearls end up in Morganthes hands anyway.

Bonemaster: A world where the inhabitants are carnivores and use their preys bones to erect a city. Morganthe must destroy the pearls in the legendary Bone Pit to break the Mirror on Jewl. You would have to erect a barrier around the pit to stop Morganthe from destroying the pearls. But her army is trying to stop you at all costs. After Morganthe destroyed the pearls, she would destroy the pillars that hold up the sky on that world.(Morganthes prophecy: and the sky will fall.)

Sky City: A world where the inhabitants live on islands in the air because the world below is too dusty and hot. The strange creatures down there are protecting the Horn, which grants you one wish concerning Sky City. (Morganthes prophecy, the Horn will call.) Morganthe wants the wind magic the inhabitants of this world created. You must stop Morganthe from using the Horn to destroy Sky City by getting the Horn first and using it to wish Morganthe out of Sky City forever.

Shadowville: A world that is divided into 2 sections, light and dark. Each side has been warring the other for centuries, and each has very powerful magic on its side. The dark side of Shadowville gives Morganthe its magic so she can help then destroy the light side of the world. (Morganthes prophecy: from the shadows I strike) You must assist the light side in defeating Morganthe and the dark side. At the end of this world, you must defeat Morganthe herself and take back the pearls that charge the Mirror on Jewl.

Whew! that was a long message. Tell me if you like my ideas!

William Crowthistle, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I have came up with some.

the land where proffessor greyrose lived

or greek land. the have towers based on old grrek myth.
like fighting the gorgon sisters

( I love greek myths)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Some of these ideas are good, e.g. Aztec/Native American, Jungle world, Candyland.
A bunch of them are wierd though, namely because there doesn't need to be a world where every teacher was born. That would get really boring, really fast.
I don't think Earth is a good idea because all the worlds are already based off Earth.
Evil (or just random) versions of other worlds just make no sense.
What about a spiral in the past?

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
um hi people and i think the idea of earth is comletely epic but 2 things

1:its gunna take them a long time to create it
2:they have to come up with a storyline and side quests

Justin Redblood Level 48 ice WOOT FINALLY AT MALISTAIRES DUNGEON :D :-D ;)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
My idea for this new world could be the most epic world yet!
lvl range- 58-60
This world will give wizards more choice and freedom!
First off this world is medieval themed with castles and such.
Malistaire is back and causing destruction in this world called "mediokias"
The best part is that when entering this world YOU get the choice to join the Good or Evil faction!
Each faction has their own: gear, armor, wands, etc...
And each has their own storyline leading to defeating malistaire.
(In the end both factions band together to defeat malistaire as a team)
You fight knights, armored horses, and draconians.
You may think this is like DS but it will be more forest like and mountains.
This may take a long time to make, considoring it's basically making two worlds into one, BUT I think it will be worth it.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
i think there should be a world based in the sky like moraganthe goes there to get some gods weapon either greek or roman. it should be based off the frost giants ds was dragons cl was titans and now we need giants. and there should be a spell thats does damge to every monster or person and distirbutes the helath evenly between team members or one that doesnt attack but steals half your shields and blades they have on them.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
I would like a medieval world based on the King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. The characters here could be Big Cats ( Lions, Tigers, etc.)
King Arthur could own the other half of a powerful weapon that Morganthe got from Celestia, and now Morganthe is coming to take the other half of the weapon from King Arthur and your the only one who can stop her.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I think the Southern Amrica idea is pretty good but um i dont think it should be native amricans more like dinosaurs and taridacdels and tranosorus rex and stuff like that... p.s. i think marleybone is british

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Me and my friends think it would be cool if there was a Space City,that had a real cool space theme. :D

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I think that morganth ( sorry dont know how to spell it) should travel to earth and kidnap your family. Then she should exchange them for your life so she can get rid of you and go on with her evil plot. You have to go there but you trick her and attack but she has a minion waiting for you that has like fifthteen thousand health.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
ok this is my idea
My cousins and i thought of after celestia merle needs your help so he calls you to his ofice blah blah blah and then you go there and its called SnakeRock and since the enemies are tougher the lv cap is now 70 and the spells are very powerful but you have to do the first 3 quests to get the spell of your type all quests here are by spit tooth(we couldn't think of names that day)

first quest/slithering snake: you have to defeat five snakes (the thing about this world is you do 3vs1 or 2vs4 instead of 1vs2 or 2vs3 like most worlds) and each one has 2,850 heath.

second quest/help a friend in need: can you please see if my friend is fine on the other side of SerpentVille then you go check on him... but he is being held by 3 serpents "Help me i'm being held by my will" then you battle they each have 3,050 health
then once he's free he thanks you and you go back for a reward

Third quest/whale, shark, or snake: please destroy the leader of the army in SerpentVille he's making a lot of the snakes who invade us so if you defeat him we will all be happy here. you get there and he has the head of a shark the body of a whale and arms that and giant snakes you go up and fight him but unlike most bosses he fights by himself. His health is 9,300 and you need to defeat him by yourself. BUT if you do beat him you go back and get your new spell:

Storm: Zues 800 plus stun to all enemies 70% accuracy

Fire: Hades 650 to one enemy then to all other enemies constant 200 per round until they die

Ice: Posiden 600 to all enemies

Balance: Catapult 1,000 to one enemy

Life: Mother Nature 1,250 to all friends

Myth: Titan 1,150 to one enemy

Death: Count Dracula 800 drain to one enemy

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
ELLIOTT721 wrote:
like maybe the bad guy worlds like
Katmany:
cats world(nazies world war one)
Deathwood:
opposite of wc
Krokrypt:
Kroks capital city
Frostvault:
world that destroyed ds
Soulshu:
Evil ms
Earth:
earth i guess

You do know that ds was defeated by the dragon titan army from its own world right?

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
"And there would be a map with a plane on it"

*hums the indiana jones theme*

Other than that, i like the idea, protecting earth from something it shouldnt know about is a pretty well used subject though.

Also, why does everyone view warlocks as bad?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
infinity00 wrote:
I'd like to see several worlds:

5.) Dragonspyre B.C.: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be ruled by the dragons and dinosaurs at the dawn of dragonspyre's history, before humans had taken over.

6.) Dragonspyre Civilization: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

This world would be Dragonspyre in all its glory, before the Dragon Titan was summoned and invoked its wrath upon the world and reduced it to ash.

In this world you would be able to learn the ancient magic known only to the people of Dragonspyre. You would be able to enlist as a student in Dragonspyre academy under your school. And you would be able to take part in the battles spoken of in the history books.

Finally, as the climax to this world, you would be asked to take part in the "summoning of knowledge" where you and high-ranked wizards of Dragonspyre accidently summon the Dragon Titan.

AWESOME!!!! Fabulous Idea! This would actually be a an excellent addition to DragonSpyre I mean knowing the really early past and then only early past of DragonSpyre could be a great opportunity to play on. Why not all the worlds have a past world to?!?!?! I mean Ambrose can assign a wizard that is clearly high ranked and only wizards ten levels lower can access so not to get the new wizards all messed up, a Spiral Time Key that can be used to access these worlds but for DragonSpyre B.C. a wizard would have to get a special Spiral Time Key in order to access that world. Either way its an awesome idea!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I'd like a version of Las Vegas.........with zombies. :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Top 5 ideas for world after celestia. 1 An oppisite version of wizard city ( like a dark version ) where an evil headmaster ambrose rules the city, every wizard in the city is evil, and rattlebones is like a level 10 XD. 2 The underworld ( a death wizard theme world ) the place is like the source of all death magic. Skeletal wizards, pure darkness ghosts, and organ music. :D 3 A mixture of all the different schools of magic mixed into one big world. Volacanos, ( fire ) icy mountains, ( ice ) with huge storm, ( storm ) ancient ruins, ( myth ) with a big forest, ( life ) and a cemetery, ( death ) and a pyramid ( blance ). 4 Earth..........................................self explanatory 5 a space themeed world.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Hmm... Nah, I don't think Earth should be a world. Remember that the spiral used to be a giant world but it broke into pieces, (at least thats how i think it went) and I'm pretty sure humans couldn't have been made when tritons, dragons, and giants ruled the world before. I think the next world should be Atlantis. I know there is already Celestia but they should make a second part to it like Kingsisle did with Wintertusk. In Atlantis we are always underwater and it's stormy above. The people in Atlantis would be mermaids, merman, and other aquatic animals. I chose Atlantis because in Dragonspyre it was about dragons, in Wintertusk is was about giants, but what about the tritons? The story line is that Morganthe (evil spider lady that we saw in Celestia) gets underwater breathing potions for herself and her spiders. Morganthe and her minions would try to wake up the father of all tritons which would give her max power since storm is the strongest school (sorry for all the people who disagree, by strongest I mean in damage). We would have to try to stop Morganthe from waking up the father of all tritons. This also fits in with Morganthe's prophecy. She said, "The sky will fall," Since we will always be underwater, we can't see the sky and because it's stormy and the clouds would block it. So by fall she doesn't mean literally but as we won't see it. That is my idea of what the next world will be.

Wolf Stormblade - Legendary Storm