Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for a world after Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
After celestia their should be a sky world were you fight storm cats that have 1256 in health and lighting bats that have 1555 in health and one of the bosses should be stormzilla they should have 6000 in health and another boss could be a lighting helphant it would have 8000 in health and the last boss should be the storm lord he should have 150000 in health. :D

Survivor
May 25, 2010

Maybe some Latin American themes. Like maybe the Incas, that lived in Peru, or the Aztecs that lived in Mexico. Just an idea 8).

Andrew FireBlade
Level 20, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
yea but that is kind of going on to the theme of harry potter

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
all these ideas are great but not good enough.
i think that the next world should be a place that was long forgotten and no one thought anything bad could happen but they were terribly wrong.
the planet or island thing or whatever it is should be made up of items from history. the entire thing could be bassed on all the different types of schools there are in the game and once you reach this world you will have to beat a very very powerful enemy who has a deck built of spells from all the schools of magic and is stronger than malistare(but should drop pets with a pedigree of 100 and clothes that make your critical rating over 200).

the people could be from all over the place and have quests that go to their home worlds. these quests canhave double the xp than celestia .

there should be level 65 or rank 9 spells that do up to 2000 damage and can be DEATH=haitis LIFE=???? MYTH=???? BALANCE= scale STORM=super charge ICE =polar winds FIRE =solar innhialation

haitis does 2000 damage over 3 rounds
scale has a chance of doing 1200 to 2000 damage
super charge summons the power of lightning wich does 1800 to 2100 damage
polar winds can do 1950 to 2200 and stuns the opponent for 4 rounds
solar i nnhialation does 1700 to 2500 damage

plz if you have any ideas for myth and life plz reply or if you have any other ideas about this world or magic

David Winterstone grandmaster Pyromancer secondary schools death and storm

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
safari318 wrote:
Hmmm.... me and one of my friends thought it would be cool if one of the last worlds ever made was Earth. In the tutorial, Ambrose said you came from a realm that doesn't even believe in magic. I'm pretty sure that means the wizard comes from Earth. (Or is there really life on Mars ... ) Since you beat all the bad guys, the creatures had no master and invaded Earth. Of course the humans don't know they're magic creatures. But your mission is to prevent the monsters from revealing magic to a world that's not supposed to know about it. Maybe Merle Ambrose would be there like Cyrus Drake is in Dragonspyre, and various wizards to give side quests and a secret trainer that gives really good spells. The monsters will be things from various worlds like kroks, O'learys and gearheads, ghosts, ninja pigs, draconians, etc. (of course, they'll be harder here) Maybe some bosses would show up again. Maybe instead of balloon rides and flying ships, there are airplanes to go to other parts of the world (the areas), and it shows a map with a plane on it? Also, when Ambrose says you came from the realm that doesn't believe in magic, (so on) he sounds shocked, like he never knew about it. It would be funny if you got to go to London or Egypt, or Japan, and he would say something like, "Does this remind you of Krokotopia?". But there's still lots of gaps in this idea, like, how do you get the keys to Earth? or where is the spiral chamber, or how Ambrose knew something happened on Earth. So I need help from others. Please reply!

Anyway, that was a long post, and this world might not make it seeing as the other worlds were based on Earth.

Kenneth Goldenflower Life/Storm
Credit to my friend Wolf Thunderhammer Fire/Storm
That would be so cool. the spiral chamber and the main area would be in Antarctica or the North Pole where no one is there. ( in other worlds it would be the commons, oasis, regents square, ect.) Pets could be domestic dogs, cats, horses, fish in bowls and others. Areas you could go to would be Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Moscow, Brazil, India, Kenya, London, Sydney, Tokyo and even Las Vegas. That would be so cool to see areas around the world. The spiral key could be found in the water in Celestia because the last great evil leader could have thrown it in before they were defeated to prevent the wizards from going there. Clothes could be random clothes that you wear in real life. There could even be a part in the world where you see your family and you have to do quest to keep them safe when a boss tries to kidnap them. This world would be SUPER fun!
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 48 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
when you do all non side quests in Celestia you could go back to Ambrose and he will tell you that there are many words in the spiral, but there are others outside of it. you will need to be at least level 58 in order to go to these places. you go to them depending on you school.

1. Firii ( Hawii)- inhabitants: peaceful Draconians wearing Hawaiian clothing
land scape: lots of volcanoes
boss: red fire Morganth
enemies: Fire elementals
new spell ( learned from an elder draconian)
mt. loa (manua loa) - really powerful named after a giant volcano in the middle of the island.

2. Ice-land ( Iceland get it) inhabitants: various polar animals ( such as seals)
Land scape: snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boss: blue ice morganth
enemies: polar Bears, Orcas
new spell ( learned from elder seal)
Mt.Everlast (mt. Everest)- named after huge mountain on the island

3. stormifornia ( california) inhabitants- Bats and storks
landscape-many buildings and tons of storm clouds
boss: you guessed it, yellow storm morganth
enemies- really powerfull iron golems
new spell (learned from elder bat)
golden storm bridge(golden gate bridge)-named after huge bridge

4.the Lifeazon (amazon) inhabitants- monkeys, zebras
landscape- forests
boss- green life morganth
enemies- snakes, spiders,
new spell (learned from elder monkey)
lifeazon river (amazon river)- named after huge river

5.Antdeathtica (Antarctica) inhabitants- eskimo cats
landscape- sun never shines, completely frigid
boss- morganth
enemies- shadow bears, shadow seals
new spell (learned from elder cat)
aurora deathealis ( aurora borealis)- named after the only light on the planet

6.Mythome (Rome) inhabitants- dogs in Roman clothes
landscape- marble everything
boss- yellow myth morganth
enemies- powerful trolls, cyclopes, centaurs, and minotaurs
new spell ( you know the deal by now)
the mythical Colosseum- named after a great Colosseum

7. Balanceygypt (egypt) inhabitants- hippos and camels
landscape- very sandy
boss- sandy brown balance morganth
enemies- frogs and crocs
new spell (learned from elder camel)
the Balancemid of giza- named after giant pyramid

order which you go to them

fire- 1,3,4,5,6,7,2
ice-2,3,4,5,6,7,1
storm-3,4,5,7,1,2,6
life-4,6,7,1,2,3,5
death-5,6,7,1,2,3,4
myth-6,7,1,2,4,5,3
Balance-7,1,2,3,4,5,6

in order ti find each dimension, you must complete the quests to get the level 58 spells for each school, but instead of the spell you a golden crystal. This golden version of the school's crystal, opens the door to the other dimension, which is accessed through Ambrose's crystal ball. You get the quest " to infinity and beyond the spiral" until you have been to all of the worlds and defeated morganth.

Anyways, sorry for the long post

Wizard: David Strongsword
Sorcerer
Pet: Queen Kaity
Troll

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Honestly some of the ideas are not my favorite and some of them are very good too. I have noticed they all have some theme to them like

Krokotopia-Egypt
Marleybone-England
Grizzleheim-Sweden (when vikings were around)
Mooshu-Asia
Dragonspyre- Well Dragonspyre is just unique
Celestia-Atlantis

And a thing that I saw that i liked was the greek mythology world or maybe a world that ... i don't know but most likely i will post later about this but for now i will let YOU decide

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
I think we should have one in the air, like a World resting on clouds like Olympus in Greek mythology. it could have structures like in Greece and stuff. Morganthe has cast a spell on a king or sum thing and he is poisoned. When Morganthe poisoned him, she locked him in a chamber with no light, and she put the keys to the Chamber all over the world, and you need to get them. When you get them, you open the chamber, Morganthe leaves and leaves a tough boss for you to fight, because the monster has the Antidote. When you fight the Monster he drops the antidote, but you use a spell to catch in before it shatters. You then give the King the Antidote, and once he is better he gives you a key to another world, which is where you would continue the adventure.
Hope you like this, just thought of it off the top of my head.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
just to clarify: you come to WC and find out malistaire's plan to take the krokonomicon(don't know how to spell it). you go to KT, kill a few kroks, just to discover that they had already shipped it off to MB :? . you go to MB, and a Malistaire takes it before you can get to it :( . Mr. M goes to MS to get the spiral key to DS, then corrupts MS with chaos. you go to MS, kill the bad guys in MS, and get the spiral key to DS. you go to DS, get lied to and mislead, and you finally get that pesky death teacher. then, yet ANOTHER world
(obviously, they want this game to be interesting). you battle some dudes, and find out that morganth escaped.
huh i'm pretty sure that there's going to be yet ANOTHER five set 'o' worlds for Ms.(of Mrs, i'm not sure)M.
i also think it's strange that Malistaire and Morganth have the same first letter in their name
WHEW a lot to type
Hunter Death blade(death), Hunter(balance), and Ian Darkthorn(myth)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I like roofbalance's idea for different places based on schools. Except for the balance world because it sounds too much like Krokotopia.

A jungle themed world would be awesome! Africa or the Amazon... :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Amberly222 wrote:
I like raofbalance's idea for different places based on schools. Except for the balance world because it sounds too much like Krokotopia.

A jungle themed world would be awesome! Africa or the Amazon... :D

Yeah i was kinda worried about the balanceygypt thing, however since i was going for a "world record breaking landmark" (Pyramid of Giza= largest pyramid, amazon river= largest river, golden Gate Bridge= longest suspension bridge when it was constructed)theme i had no better choice

see ya

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
jhen586 wrote:
i like the earth idea maybe some of the bosses could help you like cause id the magic is revealed all wizard get powers gone and all the spiral falls so everyone has to work to save the magical spiral.

now onto going to london and japan etc. no cause we already went there see

Marlybone: london/ england
mooshu: japan/china
krokotopia: egypt
dragonspyre:pompii( ruins )
wizard city: either america or just a regular wizard world lol
Celestia:atlantis
grizzleheim: a forest type of thing maybe australlia or africa lol nah just kidding with ya its back in time to the land of native americans or indians and vikings
ok you lost me after grizzleheim i don't have any idea what you said please fix that here i can fix this in my quote

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Wow! I could have never thought of something so interesting! That sounds like the greatest idea of the Century! what if earh finds out about magic in the end?

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
A muggle world? Eh it sounds cool. Perhaps explorers stumble upon Earth and have no idea why everything looks so weird. They think, where is the magic? They see fire, but no spells. They look to where they are. Then Ambrose has bad news. He says that Morganthes' forces have discovered where the chosen one was born. (That's where your character was born, Earth, where no one beleives in magic) Morganthe will force humans to believe in magic and join her side. You need to save your home world. :) Hope u like my brainstorming :P

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
i like the earth idea. i always thought it would be cool to duel the headmaster and so to get the key to earth you could fight merle ambrose in a similar fashion you fought cyrus drake. he should be balance becusause balance is in the middle of the triangle of magic.
but he should have all of the spells and have around 30,000 health.
in earth there could be bugerlurs and thiefs and the last boss
could be an oni deep in a south america jungle that wants to use a
a chain made of various metal to pull the earth of its gravatational pull.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Actually i have an idea for 4 more worlds i am writing and i'm thinking of submiting it to the KI Corp. and hoping that they can create it :D. Not joking i really hope i get to submit it to their building in Texas. Hope this works.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
knuckles0301 wrote:
After celestia their should be a sky world were you fight storm cats that have 1256 in health and lighting bats that have 1555 in health and one of the bosses should be stormzilla they should have 6000 in health and another boss could be a lighting helphant it would have 8000 in health and the last boss should be the storm lord he should have 150000 in health. :D

i alwys thought it would be fun to fight a storm lord. stormzilla is another thing that i always wanted to duel. that is a intresting idea.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
windy91316 wrote:
maybe there should be a world with NYC theme like lots of building,cars,taxi, and subway or maybe some modern stuff like that :D
i think that all the bad guys should team up and invade earth and you have to stop them from exposing magic :-)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
infinity00 wrote:
I'd like to see several worlds:

1.) Abstractica:

A world that is completely devoid of logic or the laws of physics.

In this world everything that is naturally impossible can become possible, for example you can walk on the walls or the ceilings.

2.) Catseldeen:

A world similar to Marleybone, but with cats instead of dogs and is based on France instead of London.

I got the idea for this when I saw that there was a cat-mime in the jail in Marleybone.

3.) Athensius: (but with a better name)

A "myth world" based off of greek mythology, designed similarly to the myth school house.

4.) Warlock City:

A "death world" that exists in an alternate universe. Looks similar to Wizard City, but Bartleby is replaced with a darker, eviler tree and Malistaire is the headmaster.

5.) Dragonspyre B.C.: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be ruled by the dragons and dinosaurs at the dawn of dragonspyre's history, before humans had taken over.

6.) Dragonspyre Civilization: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be Dragonspyre in all its glory, before the Dragon Titan was summoned and invoked its wrath upon the world and reduced it to ash.

In this world you would be able to learn the ancient magic known only to the people of Dragonspyre. You would be able to enlist as a student in Dragonspyre academy under your school. And you would be able to take part in the battles spoken of in the history books.

Finally, as the climax to this world, you would be asked to take part in the "summoning of knowledge" where you and high-ranked wizards of Dragonspyre accidently summon the Dragon Titan.
That would be cool

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
DeathRun wrote:
all these ideas are great but not good enough.
i think that the next world should be a place that was long forgotten and no one thought anything bad could happen but they were terribly wrong.
the planet or island thing or whatever it is should be made up of items from history. the entire thing could be bassed on all the different types of schools there are in the game and once you reach this world you will have to beat a very very powerful enemy who has a deck built of spells from all the schools of magic and is stronger than malistare(but should drop pets with a pedigree of 100 and clothes that make your critical rating over 200).

the people could be from all over the place and have quests that go to their home worlds. these quests canhave double the xp than celestia .

there should be level 65 or rank 9 spells that do up to 2000 damage and can be DEATH=haitis LIFE=???? MYTH=???? BALANCE= scale STORM=super charge ICE =polar winds FIRE =solar innhialation

haitis does 2000 damage over 3 rounds
scale has a chance of doing 1200 to 2000 damage
super charge summons the power of lightning wich does 1800 to 2100 damage
polar winds can do 1950 to 2200 and stuns the opponent for 4 rounds
solar i nnhialation does 1700 to 2500 damage

plz if you have any ideas for myth and life plz reply or if you have any other ideas about this world or magic

David Winterstone grandmaster Pyromancer secondary schools death and storm

You should make the super charge the most powerful because stor is the most powerfull magic and polar winds the least powerful because ice is the weakest magic in damage.No offense.
clothes that make your critical rating over 200 would make the game boring becase you would get criticals all the time so you know you would beat your opponet.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
safari318 wrote:
Hmmm.... me and one of my friends thought it would be cool if one of the last worlds ever made was Earth. In the tutorial, Ambrose said you came from a realm that doesn't even believe in magic. I'm pretty sure that means the wizard comes from Earth. (Or is there really life on Mars ... ) Since you beat all the bad guys, the creatures had no master and invaded Earth. Of course the humans don't know they're magic creatures. But your mission is to prevent the monsters from revealing magic to a world that's not supposed to know about it. Maybe Merle Ambrose would be there like Cyrus Drake is in Dragonspyre, and various wizards to give side quests and a secret trainer that gives really good spells. The monsters will be things from various worlds like kroks, O'learys and gearheads, ghosts, ninja pigs, draconians, etc. (of course, they'll be harder here) Maybe some bosses would show up again. Maybe instead of balloon rides and flying ships, there are airplanes to go to other parts of the world (the areas), and it shows a map with a plane on it? Also, when Ambrose says you came from the realm that doesn't believe in magic, (so on) he sounds shocked, like he never knew about it. It would be funny if you got to go to London or Egypt, or Japan, and he would say something like, "Does this remind you of Krokotopia?". But there's still lots of gaps in this idea, like, how do you get the keys to Earth? or where is the spiral chamber, or how Ambrose knew something happened on Earth. So I need help from others. Please reply!

Anyway, that was a long post, and this world might not make it seeing as the other worlds were based on Earth.

Kenneth Goldenflower Life/Storm
Credit to my friend Wolf Thunderhammer Fire/Storm

kk here is some filler for the gaps IN ORDER. after defeating moarg and reaching lvl 58 (and you have to have the quest) you get a package that is a neckalace shaped like a key and a jewel that fits in it.
the spiral chamber is in a secret chamber in an abandoned old school.
ambrose saw it in his crystal ball when he gets bored or something.
also so people dont think youre dressed weird as long as youre on earth your starter outfit is exchanged with casual clothes you still have the stats from clothes you are wearing and they are invisibly enchanted so you look like you are in regular clothes. thats all the gaps i can think of! :-D

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Poseidon88121 wrote:
Ooh how about a jungle themed world :D and then we could finally figure out where Sir Reginald Baxby came from . The monsters could be armored rhinos, snakes, tigers, and even elephants that look like oni. The final boss could be this poacher guy with a crazy idea to enslave animals take over the world then have the animals for trophies yet leave some for guards. Oh and the main person directing you through the world would have to be Sir Reginald Baxby.

And dont forget there is also going to be the world where professor greyrose and the gobblers came from, and i doubt halston balestrom is from marleybone or celestia so who knows whats in store.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
Sean Stormblade Lvl 30 Magus Diviner

:-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i just remembered about the gobbler thing i remember the gobbler king saying something about coming from a world where a witch kicked them out or something that could be another world too

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
infinity00 wrote:
David901 wrote:
how bout the gobbler's homeworld? maybe after celestia (after you learned bout the new evil person) ambrose sends you to investigate the gobbler's homeworld to see if there are any clues to where the new evil person is headed to.

Supposedly a world like that already exists, and it is going to be the next world after Celestia comes out. It is going to be a world called CandyLand (or something like that) and is going to be the homeworld of both the Gobblers and Proffesor Greyrose.

CandyLand is also the reason that gobblers eat buildings, because in their old world (Candyland) all of the buildings were gingerbread houses.

LOLOL candyland!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Dracula083 wrote:
You could have a world with witch hunts and your trying to stop them and you could fight gun-toting humans. Or you could do a world where everything that was living is skeletons and everything thats dead is humans,{Say hello to Malistaire } Also you could do a place where time is messed up and you'd have to fight people from different ages. Or you could just make a world with Pocahontas.

the gun part semms inapropriate for a E10+ game;A;...