Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea for a world after Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hmmm.... me and one of my friends thought it would be cool if one of the last worlds ever made was Earth. In the tutorial, Ambrose said you came from a realm that doesn't even believe in magic. I'm pretty sure that means the wizard comes from Earth. (Or is there really life on Mars ... ) Since you beat all the bad guys, the creatures had no master and invaded Earth. Of course the humans don't know they're magic creatures. But your mission is to prevent the monsters from revealing magic to a world that's not supposed to know about it. Maybe Merle Ambrose would be there like Cyrus Drake is in Dragonspyre, and various wizards to give side quests and a secret trainer that gives really good spells. The monsters will be things from various worlds like kroks, O'learys and gearheads, ghosts, ninja pigs, draconians, etc. (of course, they'll be harder here) Maybe some bosses would show up again. Maybe instead of balloon rides and flying ships, there are airplanes to go to other parts of the world (the areas), and it shows a map with a plane on it? Also, when Ambrose says you came from the realm that doesn't believe in magic, (so on) he sounds shocked, like he never knew about it. It would be funny if you got to go to London or Egypt, or Japan, and he would say something like, "Does this remind you of Krokotopia?". But there's still lots of gaps in this idea, like, how do you get the keys to Earth? or where is the spiral chamber, or how Ambrose knew something happened on Earth. So I need help from others. Please reply!

Anyway, that was a long post, and this world might not make it seeing as the other worlds were based on Earth.

Kenneth Goldenflower Life/Storm
Credit to my friend Wolf Thunderhammer Fire/Storm

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I'd like to see several worlds:

1.) Abstractica:

A world that is completely devoid of logic or the laws of physics.

In this world everything that is naturally impossible can become possible, for example you can walk on the walls or the ceilings.

2.) Catseldeen:

A world similar to Marleybone, but with cats instead of dogs and is based on France instead of London.

I got the idea for this when I saw that there was a cat-mime in the jail in Marleybone.

3.) Athensius: (but with a better name)

A "myth world" based off of greek mythology, designed similarly to the myth school house.

4.) Warlock City:

A "death world" that exists in an alternate universe. Looks similar to Wizard City, but Bartleby is replaced with a darker, eviler tree and Malistaire is the headmaster.

5.) Dragonspyre B.C.: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be ruled by the dragons and dinosaurs at the dawn of dragonspyre's history, before humans had taken over.

6.) Dragonspyre Civilization: Part of "Dragonspyre Time Crystal"

A world that can be accesed after breaking off a piece of the Dragonspyre Time Crystal and equipping it to a spiral key.

This world would be Dragonspyre in all its glory, before the Dragon Titan was summoned and invoked its wrath upon the world and reduced it to ash.

In this world you would be able to learn the ancient magic known only to the people of Dragonspyre. You would be able to enlist as a student in Dragonspyre academy under your school. And you would be able to take part in the battles spoken of in the history books.

Finally, as the climax to this world, you would be asked to take part in the "summoning of knowledge" where you and high-ranked wizards of Dragonspyre accidently summon the Dragon Titan.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
safari318 wrote:
Hmmm.... me and one of my friends thought it would be cool if one of the last worlds ever made was Earth. In the tutorial, Ambrose said you came from a realm that doesn't even believe in magic. I'm pretty sure that means the wizard comes from Earth. (Or is there really life on Mars ... ) Since you beat all the bad guys, the creatures had no master and invaded Earth. Of course the humans don't know they're magic creatures. But your mission is to prevent the monsters from revealing magic to a world that's not supposed to know about it. Maybe Merle Ambrose would be there like Cyrus Drake is in Dragonspyre, and various wizards to give side quests and a secret trainer that gives really good spells. The monsters will be things from various worlds like kroks, O'learys and gearheads, ghosts, ninja pigs, draconians, etc. (of course, they'll be harder here) Maybe some bosses would show up again. Maybe instead of balloon rides and flying ships, there are airplanes to go to other parts of the world (the areas), and it shows a map with a plane on it? Also, when Ambrose says you came from the realm that doesn't believe in magic, (so on) he sounds shocked, like he never knew about it. It would be funny if you got to go to London or Egypt, or Japan, and he would say something like, "Does this remind you of Krokotopia?". But there's still lots of gaps in this idea, like, how do you get the keys to Earth? or where is the spiral chamber, or how Ambrose knew something happened on Earth. So I need help from others. Please reply!

Anyway, that was a long post, and this world might not make it seeing as the other worlds were based on Earth.

Kenneth Goldenflower Life/Storm
Credit to my friend Wolf Thunderhammer Fire/Storm

Here are some of my Ideas:

Napolinia:
Basicly it is kind of like Napoleon invades the United Kingdom, and you have to make him go. The only modifications are the land's name is Napolinia and its's inhabitants are Storks. (which side will you choose Mr. Lincoln?)

Eiria:
It's based on Ireland pretty much. Our story is an Eirian magic terroist enchants a The Cup of Shamrock. The King drinks out of it and becomes evil then destoys his world. Only one city in it is safe. you need to cure him.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i like the earth idea maybe some of the bosses could help you like cause id the magic is revealed all wizard get powers gone and all the spiral falls so everyone has to work to save the magicical spiral.

now onto going to london and japan etc. no cause we already went there see

Marlybone: london/ england
mooshu: japan/china
krokotopia: eyjpt
dragonspyre:pompii( ruins )
wizard city: either america or just a regular wizard world lolz
Celestia:atlantis
grizzleheim: a forest type of thing maybe australlia or africa lolz nah JK wit ya its back in time to the land of native aremericans or indians and vikings

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Ooh how about a jungle themed world :D and then we could finally figure out where Sir Reginald Baxby came from . The monsters could be armored rhinos, snakes, tigers, and even elephants that look like oni. The final boss could be this poacher guy with a crazy idea to enslave animals take over the world then have the animals for trophies yet leave some for guards. Oh and the main person directing you through the world would have to be Sir Reginald Baxby.

And dont forget there is also going to be the world where professor greyrose and the gobblers came from, and i doubt halston balestrom is from marleybone or celestia so who knows whats in store.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
Sean Stormblade Lvl 30 Magus Diviner

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
i have 3 ideas

Piratia:a sea world that has two islands.One island is inhabited by the once powerfull squiral villages.The other is inhabited by powerfull pirates.(you never go under water and the water part was not inspired celestia.

stormtopia:A world that has a giant mountain called mount storm in the center and on top is the triton kings castle.Latley the world has been invaded by myth creatures and the evil orthrus "king of myth's.

bayulantis:A swamp world that the Krok's were origanilly from.The kroks here are as nice as mander's they also have a unique gem that can grant one wish if the ancient krok skull bill bob is restored to it's shrine.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
like maybe the bad guy worlds like
Katmany:
cats world(nazies world war one)
Deathwood:
opposite of wc
Krokrypt:
Kroks capital city
Frostvault:
world that destroyed ds
Soulshu:
Evil ms
Earth:
earth i guess

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
how bout the gobbler's homeworld? maybe after celestia (after you learned bout the new evil person) ambrose sends you to investigate the gobbler's homeworld to see if there are any clues to where the new evil person is headed to.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Reading some of these ideas are great! I have a few of my own:

An Iceworld: Something to do with Greenland or Antarctic? Could have Elk as the main characters or something along those lines.

A Space world: Maybe have like the world be on a space station or on a new colony on a new planet or something.

I do like the safari idea which could represent Africa with the Zebra, and I like the Krok home world idea. Why did they leave their homes to take over krokatopia? I also like the gobbler home world idea. Filled with Food!

I Think more of South America needs to be represented such as an Aztec temple them could be cool to see. Have like the spiders be some of the monsters plus some snakes too. Maybe it could be a world of monkeys or frogs? I am just trying to think of animals that would be a good main animal. I don't know.

Just brainstorming :D

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I was thinking maybe a world of Ice, Ya know like the ice age. It would be cool. And maybe you could have Ice giants. And Eskimo's ( except they're penguins.. CUTE! ) And there are some penguins possest ( Poe-zest) by Malistaire Drake.. cause some of his magic lives in the world. And the are some colousus guys roaming around. And snow falls from the sky. And there's some lakes turned into ice. And on top of the ice there's a Penguin Eskimo sitting on the edge of the ice fishing from a little opening from the lake And he's shivering from fear because there are possest penguin's roam around on the ice and the little guy has a quest for you. And there are some cabins with penguin's outside of them. And they each have a quest for you. And there are pine tree's covered in snow. And at Christmas time they can be decorated with garland. Ornaments. And when you reach the center of the Whole ice land thingy there's a tree that looks like a Christmas tree. And wizard101... you can think of the rest. LOL. PS: I thought i call the land SNOW OF PARADISE!
- written by Angelica Prestia A.K.A Angela pixiedust storm wizard in Wizard101! This is not to be accepted but this is just an idea for the people of ice.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
David901 wrote:
how bout the gobbler's homeworld? maybe after celestia (after you learned bout the new evil person) ambrose sends you to investigate the gobbler's homeworld to see if there are any clues to where the new evil person is headed to.

Supposedly a world like that already exists, and it is going to be the next world after Celestia comes out. It is going to be a world called CandyLand (or something like that) and is going to be the homeworld of both the Gobblers and Proffesor Greyrose.

CandyLand is also the reason that gobblers eat buildings, because in their old world (Candyland) all of the buildings were gingerbread houses.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Poseidon88121 wrote:
Ooh how about a jungle themed world :-D and then we could finally figure out where Sir Reginald Baxby came from ;) . The monsters could be armored rhinos, snakes, tigers, and even elephants that look like oni. The final boss could be this poacher guy with a crazy idea to enslave animals take over the world then have the animals for trophies yet leave some for guards. Oh and the main person directing you through the world would have to be Sir Reginald Baxby.

And dont forget there is also going to be the world where professor greyrose and the gobblers came from, and i doubt halston balestrom is from marleybone or celestia so who knows whats in store.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
Sean Stormblade Lvl 30 Magus Diviner

I just love that idea! The guy who enslaves animals, and fighting back against that kind of person makes me feel good... :-D Anyway, the enemies were well thought out in my opinion. It's just fun to imagine what that world has in store. I want candyland too though because i am an ice wizard... 8)

Ian Frostbreeze
Lvl. 52 Grandmaster Ice/Storm
Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
First idea:
Frostland.
Frostland is a completely frozen world on the edge of the spiral. Everyday, it snows 10 feet. It never stops freezing or snowing. There is also some lightning.
Story:
Lidia Greyrose remembers the world she was born on. She wants you to visit the world and study more on ice. But when you arrive, its infested with snow ghosts and its temperature is -18.
Idea #2:
Earth.
Story:
Merle summons you for help. He went to DS today and heard draconians whispering about a distant realm, known as Earth. They planned the take over the world. So, Merle needs your help. He asks you "Are you familiar with a world called Earth?". You answer to him that you were born here. So Merle sends you to Earth. The commons area is Kansas. There is mini games here but no mana or health whisps are in Earth. In the center of the commons area you can see Merle Ambrose standing there.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I don't know if this idea was made by someone but I think it can make a perfect world:

Name: Negiative Wizard City ( need to come up with better name )
Story: Merle tells you where Moraganthe is hiding and gives you the key to this mysterious world. It consists of copies of the teachers in Ravenwood ( including Merle who will be last boss ) and other allies but they are evil and out to destroy a crystal that keeps them there from destroying Wizard City. Your only allies are spirits and copies of others but they are willing to help you. After you defeat Merle, Moraganthe took a staff that will help her find three relics ( sun, moon and star ) and she will use them to gain the magic of Celestia. The next world she takes the sun relic, then the next world she takes the moon relic and finally she takes the star relic in the next world. Then the last world ( which might be past Celestia ) you have to stop Moraganthe from using the relics.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Wow, make your own idea posts people. Yeah, great idea, I think it would make a great grand finale for the whole game if Earth were infested by all the magical creatures. I would definitely play it.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
You could have a world with witch hunts and your trying to stop them and you could fight gun-toting humans. Or you could do a world where everything that was living is skeletons and everything thats dead is humans,{Say hello to Malistaire } Also you could do a place where time is messed up and you'd have to fight people from different ages. Or you could just make a world with Pocahontas.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
My ideas for new worlds would be:

1. Native America and with tipi tribes and probably a tribe like the Mayans

2.A place like Arabia (not krokatopia/egypt) A place where you fight genes and sorcerers you help a sultan.

3. A Tundra, the storyline would be that a MB ship crashed into ice and they took residence there.

4. Australia, you help the kangaroos fight off the hunters, which can be Zebras.

5. Like heaven or something, You go on a world where you stand on clouds and there are Seraphs and Big Palaces and all.

6. Outside the Spiral, halstrom balestrom found an interesting signal... OUTSIDE THE SPIRAL to a planet where there are aliens, your mission is to tell them to be friends with the spiral, but like in GH, you have to prove yourself worthy to see the leader.

I can come up with more ideas, but that would just bore you guys to tears. Tell me if you like the ideas.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
side7 wrote:
how about a world made
of molecules

Technically, everything is made of molecules.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
maybe there should be a world with NYC theme like lots of building,cars,taxi, and subway or maybe some modern stuff like that :D

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I love your idea and i think it would be awesome, but i have one of my own. I think there should be an air world like in the clouds. From there you could enter space and like anti-grav float and stuff. Morganthe would be there. I have three scenarios. One would be she is trying to steal the original astral magic that came from space. Two would be she is trying to find like black hole magic or something. Lastly would be she is trying to crash a meteor from space or something into celestia to completely wipe it out and then use the meteor to wipe out other worlds. Just some ideas. I really like yours though for an earth battle. Maybe selena gomez could come back and help since she knows about wizards.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
every world is based on something:
wizard city: wizardry world
krokotopia: ancient Egypt
marleybone: europe in the 1800s
moo shu: japan
dragonspyre: dragon world
celestia: Atlantis

I think the next world should be based on south America, with native indian tribes like the Aztecs, Incas, and Mayas. The next world could also be based on medieval times with castles, the next world could also be based on space with alien like creatures, the last idea it could be is based on a really cold place like Canada, Russia, or the north and south pole with lots of snow.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
I think the new world after Celestia should be something like different galaxys or universes and you have to travel to each one and each is harder then the last and the last galaxy or universe would be earth ( or what you would think to be earth but its actually a parallel world that gets eviler and harder each day your there ).You would get new better spells and equipment each galaxy or universe you travel to and like the weather climate and etc would change daily. :-D you have to go to 7 different universes or galaxys each would help a certain school or not help it even though it would take time the cap should be raised pretty high but easier to get exp though.

this has been a long post ( atleast i think) this was just a random brainstorm i thought of after getting off so just plz add to this if needed or agree

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
After celestia there should be spiral key at the bottom of the ocean. This key
leads to a world that destroyed celestia. It is ruled by a Demon race that practices the magic of black holes and antimatter . This is the opposite of celestial magic and can be learned by a celestial traitor who learned the enemy ways. You then defeat the king and free a final celestial city locked in a black holes loop :-o . The final city has secret items,shadow pets, and even advanced celestial spells . The final boss will have a secret hidden room full of evil furniture and an egg with a demon pet named after his father. There is even his personal Mage who will teach you the more advancement Antimagic spells. The special spells will suck up enemies and bring them back next turn. Or it will summon anti matter monsters . Like demons or even anti celestial monsters. There might even be a spell called Antiwand were every spell all enemies cast causes damage 8) .