Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Umbra Sword

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Has anyone seen or heard of the stat's of the Umbra Sword that will be available in Sept/Oct? Is the money worth the subscription of the magazine?

Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
It depends on your Wizard character if you think it's worth it to buy.

The sword gives out 5 minor (or major/can't remember) chill death cards that gives 75 pts in damaged. Yet you don't have to be a death student to equip yourself with it.

Anyone from any school can have the sword.

But here's the thing: If you're already around a level 30 then this may not be so appropriate for you since you may want to move on to another wand that's more suited to your level.

But if you're new to the game and you got the code, then you'll be able to deal some serious damage around Krock and Wizard City.

Hope that helps.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
The umbra blade comes with 5 cards of 75 point death damage called major chill. There is no level requirement. It can also be traded between your wizards and auctioned at the bazaar. If your lucky you might find one there.
Thanks, Kieran

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I got it last week, gives 5 cards, death spell major chill/75 damage. No lvl requirement. I would have to say no, its not worth the subscription price, but just buy the single issue its ok.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I dont remember the spell... but its 5 cards of a 75 damage death spell.
Just buy the one issue (Barnes & Knobles, and Walmart should have it)