Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron Shortage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I would really like to know whats with the total lack of scrap iron. The availablity of this item sucks. I have vistied every world and the bazzare and am unable to acquire the necessary amount neede or come close. I find it rather frustrating that the only place that it might be found is in Marleybone, and that's a maybe!

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
its true.
its really hard to find scrap irons in Marleybone and in Bazaar,
it makes the crafting's mission hard :(

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I agree. I am so frustrated! Can't TPTB, put stuff in the bazzar, at least so we can try and but it. Have given up looking for it. It is impossible.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
kdlugo wrote:
I would really like to know whats with the total lack of scrap iron. The availablity of this item sucks. I have vistied every world and the bazzare and am unable to acquire the necessary amount neede or come close. I find it rather frustrating that the only place that it might be found is in Marleybone, and that's a maybe!

It's there, and at the bazaar too, I've seen it. Scrap iron isn't bad, just wait, diamonds and black pearls will REALLY make you crazy.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I am so tired of Marley that I could care less if I ever go there again, unless it's to help a GOOD friend. However, when I do go there and manage to pick up some scrap iron, I immediately sell it at the bazaar since I finally finished the crafting quest.

I got my last 8 pieces in the bazaar. Here's how to get it: if there are a bunch of people in there, stay on the Reagents screen and keep switching back and forth between Buy and Sell then page to the Scrap Iron. When Scrap Iron comes up, grab it. This keeps you from having to page through all of the categories to get back to Reagents. I got those 8 pieces in about 10 minutes this way, and have picked up a few diamonds there now too.

I think that people have either finished the crafting in Marley or gave up and are starting to dump their scrap iron at the bazaar.