Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

UNFAIR POINT DISTRIBUTION

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
My death commander lv16 was paired up with a balance sergeant lv32, and after losing to judgement, i lost 30 points from that single lose. I know if that if your a high rank and the lower the rank of someone you lose to, the more points you lose, but shouldnt his high level at least compensate for his low rank? I dont think it was fair that i lost so many points, considering the very next match was against a lv33 death private and after beating him i only received 3 points. I should at least get the same point increase and decrease if i were fighting a lv16 warlord or a lv50 private, because there high rank or high level cancel out the other.

let me put it this way if i happen to have a warlord and beat another warlord(same level) i gain lets say 10-15 points

if i have a warlord(low level) and beat a lv 50 private i only gain 3 points bc of his low rank, but if i were to happen to lose to them i lose 30 points because i lost to such a low ranking player.

it takes me about five matches playing against high level privats to get 30 points, but if i happen to slip up just once and lose it takes those same points i just earned away.

so maybe you can at least look into the point distribution and fix it.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
This has never been an issue for me, but it does sound like it should be fixed. Nobody should ever lose that much points when your opponent is twice the lvl of yours, especially when they're balance and they're using judgment. That's just a bit ridiculous.

Justin Stormstone
Grandmaster Diviner

Hero
May 19, 2009
What bug in pvp did you just fix, bc i thought for sure it would be this one, but i guess not. This time my lv16 myth captian lost to a level 30 something balance private and i lost 27 points!

Hero
May 19, 2009
i just dueled twice with my lv 16 captian and those 2 matches were against a 30 something balance and storm, and for the first time i lost with my myth. and just from those 2 loses i lost more then 50 points

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
i agree it is so annoying when you a low level but higher rank lose to a higher level but lower rank you lose too many points. HURRY AND FIX IT OR ARE YOU TOO LAZY!?

Nathaniel Emeraldhammer level 12 conjurer rank knight ( thanks to the point distribution.)

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I feel for yous. Lvl 10 Diviner here lost to like some magus balance and I lost 30 points. I get 1 or 2 points for every win (maximum of 4 if I get paired against higher rank). It totally soaks. I need 15 wins to make up for that one single lost. K. I. please do something about this.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
This is only fair, because that's why it's so difficult to become a warlord. Hard work pays off at the end.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
This is only fair, because that's why it's so difficult to become a warlord. Hard work pays off at the end.

i dont think you clearly read the topic

This is only fair for the high level warlords who will never lose that many points unless they lose to someone who has a lower rank then them. But for warlords of low level, they lose tons of points for losing to grandmasters who are 2 to 3 times there level.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
matchmaking not that great either i mean it matches me ( lvl 12 ) with like adepts and journeyman i even had one magus, just cause of my rank

nathaniel emeraldhammer

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
hmm i think i got a little off track with that last post i think instead of making new things maybe you should fix the old problems first like this point distribution

Survivor
May 13, 2009
okay look at this okay i am fighting to grandmasters alone my friend flee and we both commanders with all gear.okay but look at this i am level 5 against to grandmasters and my friend is level sixth okay we lose.OKAY THIS IS WHERE IT MESSED UP I LOSE 40 POINTS NO LIE I SWEAR ON MY LIFE AND I COULD NEVER GET MY RANK UP AFTER THAT BECAUSE OF CHEATER SCHOOL BALANCE BTW

LEVEL 5 STORM LUKE MOON

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
seriously fix this i only bolt when someone gets on my nerves any other time it is cyclops, judgement, or snowman spread between my myth balance and ice. so please fix this or i will hunt the staff down and ask them personally!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
That's true it's never happened to me. But I have faced 4 level 20 warlords and we were all private grandmasters. We of course won and gained lots of points so yay for me. But it doesn't feel right with the parings. They were lower levels and it wasn't fair that they lost SO MANY points.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
i agree with starpling but i am the lower level high rank and all you people saying balance is cheating do you see a rule against it?

nathaniel emeraldhammer
level 19 myth
captain