Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy a Traing Point

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
You should add something where you can pay money for training points and you could only buy one training point per month.And you would only be able to buy enough training points to master one school.So it would be for nine months.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
i agree.but they did that before.purchase with gold. i think they stopped because people would be fustrated about having to many spells to pick from. :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I don't think there should be a limit to how many they can get.

If they're willing to pay for it, then they deserve the chance to buy them whenever you want.

Hero
May 19, 2009
No, we dont need an option of buying training points. If we had that, people will be able to buy every spell in the game.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
that is a good idea but it is hard to level up so being able to buy as many traing points you want wont be a super big problem.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I also think they should convert crown buying option into gold at the player's will. Now, I know some people could get like too overpowered or something but how about they like charge one training point like ALOT! Well dumb idea...probably. :? ah well...don't think administrators would look at this anyway

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 48 Pyro Dudeee

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
interesting idea, i do believe you should be able to purchase training points for crowns at the stork. same as reseting your points. Possible purchase 1 point for 100crowns, then the sec. one would be worth 200 crowns, 3rd. 300 crowns etc. and so on as well as to keep from having to many overpowered players, only alowing those spent on that wizard. so on there second wizard they will have to do it again. This will als create a revenue for KI. Will also have more people going to the store for those gift cards LOL instead of once a month. As well when you purchase them if you choose to also reset, the reset cost would go up because of more training points. I believe once the trainig points getts to high to buy people will not purchase them, amagine one training point for 10000 crowns. and reset being 40000, this will dampen the overpower effect. As well the revenue will still be there. KI cant loose. Another thing is If you decide you dont want one you could sell it for a quarter of the crowns spent.