Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2017
Dragonspyre, just like the rest of his family.

What's the name of the Big Ben secret boss (summoned by spilling three milk cans?)

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Qetah on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Dragonspyre, just like the rest of his family.

What's the name of the Big Ben secret boss (summoned by spilling three milk cans?)
Easy. Spike the Crusher.

Question: How much does 13750 crowns cost without a sale?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
$25
how many centurions, at minimum, will it take to take down jade oni? assuming there is a life blade on the wizard, life prism and life trap on jade oni before a centurion is used, no enchantments, wizard has nothing on stats except health and mana, wizard is soloing.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Chicken2479 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
$25
how many centurions, at minimum, will it take to take down jade oni? assuming there is a life blade on the wizard, life prism and life trap on jade oni before a centurion is used, no enchantments, wizard has nothing on stats except health and mana, wizard is soloing.
What a fun question!

It will take you 6 centaurs to defeat the Jade Oni if you consistently trap, blade and prism (There is a chance you could do it in 5, but it depends on what the centaur hits for as it does 515-595 base damage) and had no outgoing Life damage.

OniHealth= (BaseDamage*LifeBlade*DeathBoost*LifeTrap)*NumberofHits

7500 = 515 X 1.4 X 1.5 X 1.25 X N

N= 7500/(515 X 1.4 X 1.5 X 1.25)

N=5.547 which rounds up to 6. You could do it in 5 centaur though if your centaur consistently hit the high mark of 595 though. (just replace it for the 515)

That was fun.

Question: What is the name of the new Fishing Fox character in Avalon? (Found in Caliburn)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
exp613 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
What a fun question!

It will take you 6 centaurs to defeat the Jade Oni if you consistently trap, blade and prism (There is a chance you could do it in 5, but it depends on what the centaur hits for as it does 515-595 base damage) and had no outgoing Life damage.

OniHealth= (BaseDamage*LifeBlade*DeathBoost*LifeTrap)*NumberofHits

7500 = 515 X 1.4 X 1.5 X 1.25 X N

N= 7500/(515 X 1.4 X 1.5 X 1.25)

N=5.547 which rounds up to 6. You could do it in 5 centaur though if your centaur consistently hit the high mark of 595 though. (just replace it for the 515)

That was fun.

Question: What is the name of the new Fishing Fox character in Avalon? (Found in Caliburn)
Answer: Brooke Waterman

Question: How much resist does one need to achieve immunity to a particular school?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
DJ Setty on Aug 13, 2017 wrote:
Answer: Brooke Waterman

Question: How much resist does one need to achieve immunity to a particular school?
100%

Though even with 90+% that's pretty good. Until you get to higher levels where Pierce becomes Ultra common.

What is the name of the Fishing Spell Trainer found in Mooshu by the Great Moodah Statue in the Jade Palace?

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
exp613 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
100%

Though even with 90+% that's pretty good. Until you get to higher levels where Pierce becomes Ultra common.

What is the name of the Fishing Spell Trainer found in Mooshu by the Great Moodah Statue in the Jade Palace?
Ryoshi.

There are two bosses where defeating the creatures hurts the boss, and in one of them, the boss doesn't participate. What are their names?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2017
kathey3553 on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Ryoshi.

There are two bosses where defeating the creatures hurts the boss, and in one of them, the boss doesn't participate. What are their names?
Hmmm . . . Malistaire the Undying, Nordri (Boss of Wintertusk), and Astraeus (in Trial of the Spheres) are the ones I can think of.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2013
dworgyn got his hump because ever since he was a child he sat infront of his computer and played games all day so that gave him a hump shaped back.

Hero
May 02, 2009
How many Fire Elf mutations exist in the game and for what schools do they belong to?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
flash33 on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
How many Fire Elf mutations exist in the game and for what schools do they belong to?
I know there is an Ice Elf, Storm Elf and a Yellow Fire Elf version of Fire Elf. So 3ish, because I probably forgot some. They each belong to respectively.

Question:

What day is Wizard101's actual Birthday?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2016
exp613 on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
I know there is an Ice Elf, Storm Elf and a Yellow Fire Elf version of Fire Elf. So 3ish, because I probably forgot some. They each belong to respectively.

Question:

What day is Wizard101's actual Birthday?
September 2nd, I presume.
Question: How many wizards can ride the Scarousel at a time?
~Scarlet Silversword
Level 40 Master Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
Um, um, um, I don't know! Probably seven. I don't know. I'll go check Blaze LifeHammer's video... yep. Seven!

Next Question: What spell in the Spiral does the most damage?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
bobcatalex1 on Nov 7, 2017 wrote:
Um, um, um, I don't know! Probably seven. I don't know. I'll go check Blaze LifeHammer's video... yep. Seven!

Next Question: What spell in the Spiral does the most damage?
That is actually a rather interesting idea. So excluding TC/Itemcards and Enchanted versions of spells. It is actually a full 14 pip (7 powerpip) Heck Hound 130*14= 1820 Damage. So is Fire stronger than Storm?!?!?!?
Single hit wise is Rusalka's Wrath at 1445.

That was rather interesting!

Question of the day:

Who is the captain of the Endeavor in Wizard101? (Hint: You find out when you first start Empyrea....)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Captain James T. Pork!

Geez, I must ask too difficult of questions!

If I cast a single Ice Beetle spell how much damage would I do?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Answer: It depends. If you have the spell trained it does between 65-105 Ice damage to the enemy.

Question: What creatures show up as minions when fighting Krampus?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Answer: Gingerbread things

Question: Why did Sunken City sink?

Gavin i

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Zander the Wizard on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
Answer: Gingerbread things

Question: Why did Sunken City sink?

Gavin i
It sank when Malistaire attempted to blast the Death School out of Wizard City.

What is the common theme of the Zeke Quests?

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Area51Alien on Dec 27, 2017 wrote:
It sank when Malistaire attempted to blast the Death School out of Wizard City.

What is the common theme of the Zeke Quests?

Steven Ghoststalker
Answer: Zeke's quests are based of rock bands such as the beetles and lesser known ones like the stone roses.

Question: How many schools of magic are there including astral and shadow. (Astral schools are separate and do not count as one school in this question)

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
BlazeMaster688 on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
Answer: Zeke's quests are based of rock bands such as the beetles and lesser known ones like the stone roses.

Question: How many schools of magic are there including astral and shadow. (Astral schools are separate and do not count as one school in this question)
Answer: There are 11 schools, Ice , Fire, Storm, Sun, Moon, Life, Myth, Balance, shadow, star, and death

Question: How much can you buy a pre-paid card for wizard101 at walmart (online) for?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
deathy123062 on Jan 7, 2018 wrote:
Answer: There are 11 schools, Ice , Fire, Storm, Sun, Moon, Life, Myth, Balance, shadow, star, and death

Question: How much can you buy a pre-paid card for wizard101 at walmart (online) for?
Walmart ones tend to be $29 USD for some reason.

Where can one find the Chamber of the Charmed?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2012
exp613 on Jan 13, 2018 wrote:
Walmart ones tend to be $29 USD for some reason.

Where can one find the Chamber of the Charmed?
The pyramid in Krok, I think.

How many floors does the fire house have?

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
3 to 4 if you count the attic.

Question. How many worlds are there including side worlds. (Grizz and Wintertusk are separate and do not count as one world in this question.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Grizzlheim
Wintertusk
Wysteria
Kembaalung
Aquila
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khrysalis
Polaris
Mirage
Empyrea

King Parsley is an Homage to the King of Rock and Roll. Aside from the name of the plant and it's appearance what two other things allude to Elvis?

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
Area51Alien on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Grizzlheim
Wintertusk
Wysteria
Kembaalung
Aquila
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khrysalis
Polaris
Mirage
Empyrea

King Parsley is an Homage to the King of Rock and Roll. Aside from the name of the plant and it's appearance what two other things allude to Elvis?

Steven Ghoststalker
You forgot darkmoor and the zigazags

Answer, Voice and movements?

Question: What is the most Balanced school out of the elemental schools?