Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
SabrinaMisty on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Only the first hit! Now: What are the color types of manders? Sabrina MistCloud Level 41 Myth student
redish orange- fire
purple- storm
light blue- ice

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Dear professor Falmea,

Your ceiling of the Fire School is unique because it represents the school colors of the Fire School. It does that exact same thing with all the other school's but yours stands out the most. I only pay attention to the Life ceiling and to the Fire ceiling on their individual schools. But yes I admire it and I have always admired it. It's like even though I am not a Fire (I am a Life wizard) Something always thinks I messed up on choosing a school.

- Christina Dreamheart
Life student level 47 almost level 48

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
Question: What type of dog is Arnold in the WC Library?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
lollypophop123 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Poodle what type of spells does fire wizard use

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
lollypophop123 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I think he looks like a chocolate lab. He's definitely from MB, though.

Question: a. What is the name of the other 101 game KI released? b. What is the name of the newest world?

"Power to the players." -GameStop

Kenneth Earthleaf, level 47 balance

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
a.Pirate 101 and b.Azteca.

What's the name of the balance tree?

Elijah life hunter
Elijah Ice shard
Elijah storm rider

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Elijah Storm Rider on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:

Elijah life hunter
Elijah Ice shard
Elijah storm rider
A: Niles from Krokotopia

B: who do you go to to find books in Avalon and list the places you look for the books in

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Elijah Storm Rider on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:

Elijah life hunter
Elijah Ice shard
Elijah storm rider
The name of the Balance tree is Niles

My question: What is the level 58 Fire school pet?

Sierra Ashblood
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Why, Efreet, of course!

I do not understand why nobody answered my last question, even after I repeated it twice,
but seeing as I am a persistent person, I shall keep asking until it is answered.

What is the name of the master of polymorph?

(Hint: It starts with a U).

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance -

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
i might not say it right but that would be the phoenix as a person of fire i would know that

my question is: whats fire ice and storm at the same. time hint: you see him every time you finish a world... wink wink

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Mace wrote:
lol.

Answer: The gobblers are at Colossus Blvd because there are witches in the gobblers hometown, and they are too afraid to go back home. So says the king.

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?
Cuz Rattlebones made them evil w/ bone cages

Q: Why is Mooshu so boring

Chase Stormbreeze, brother of the (possibly) famous Chase Stormsword,
Lv. 14
Storm

h

h

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Wolf IceRider on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Why, Efreet, of course!

I do not understand why nobody answered my last question, even after I repeated it twice,
but seeing as I am a persistent person, I shall keep asking until it is answered.

What is the name of the master of polymorph?

(Hint: It starts with a U).

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance -
actually its not efreet its phoenix i just got efreet and was level 78 not 58 plus i remember when i got the phoenix pet and anyway ill answer your question and then there's a question i said. ok here is answer ulantor starmist ... and my question is what do you see when you finish each world?

-Christopher Hawk- saying: all is not forgeten until truly abanded

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
kristy33510 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
why are the ghosts so easy to kill for everyone?
Christoper Hawk here... it is because you are just starting the game but it gets much harder trust me... from Christopher Hawk.... Saying: all is not lost until all is abandon

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I love this game who ever made this game I love u so much thanks so much I had so much fun with this game

Survivor
May 13, 2012
talking about ice resist....i think it ruin the game giving that much resist to ice i mean how is that fair to any other player i think kingsisle is just for ice and no other school its a very one sided game anymore its really killed the game i think you need to rethink it of course ice is just fine with it but there should be a cap on resist 100% is not fair or give every school that high resist

like to know how you feel about it?

Survivor
May 13, 2012
talking about ice resist....i think it ruin the game giving that much resist to ice i mean how is that fair to any other player i think kingsisle is just for ice and no other school its a very one sided game anymore its really killed the game i think you need to rethink it of course ice is just fine with it but there should be a cap on resist 100% is not fair or give every school that high resist

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
swim team on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:

If your wish came true Our game would restart and we'd all be level 1 no membership all worlds lost no spells but one and then you would be sad
My question is why can't Death Summon life?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
swim team on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:

That would take away the only good part about being ice. The whole part of the ice school is that they are hard to kill. It makes up foir their lack in strong attacks. If all schools had this resist it would be a waste and only attacks would matter. It is a major part of the game and is perfectly fair.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
Ryandragonpants on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
If your wish came true Our game would restart and we'd all be level 1 no membership all worlds lost no spells but one and then you would be sad
My question is why can't Death Summon life?
Because Death is stronger than life

My Question: Wuy is there a glitch tile or soemthing in Krokotopia? (To get into the Tomb of Storms)

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
lianicole on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
Because Death is stronger than life

My Question: Wuy is there a glitch tile or soemthing in Krokotopia? (To get into the Tomb of Storms)
because the only way to get in is to have the
golden scarabs.
Q: how many minions (or the people you battle not including bosses!) are in wizard city?

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Liz1569 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Q: Which tower in Ravenwood has a secret room
That would be the life tower! The room on the other side of the door! Good times

Ashley
Level 72 Fire

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Quantize on Jun 13, 2008 wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?
anwer: they want to devour it.

Question: how many bosses are there in Dun Dara in AValon?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
its all firey!! Prof. Falmea, I read the book in your classroom. nyaa