Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
@PCKLS-
The balance school is located in Krokotopia. The death school is in Nightside, Wizard City.
Q: How many bosses are in Krokotopia?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Andrew FireCoin on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Let's see...they were Catalan(storm), Handsome Fomori(ice), and Deer Knight(death.)

As for my question, Yohko86, you are sadly incorrect, because mana burn and supernova are both intended to cause damage. I was referring to two spells that do not do damage when they are casted no matter what the condition. They are Heck hound and Scald from the Fire school. When they are casted, they leave DoTs but don't do any immediate damage.

So: here's the next question of mine: What instance level/dungeon was the first to introduce cheating bosses to the game?
I'm thinking...Bleys FlameRender in Pigswick Academy? If not, then it's probably Chester Droors in the Wysteria's Earth school. My question: Who gives you the quest to get a newspaper and then give it to them? Hint: It's someone in Krokotopia!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Let's see...they were Catalan(storm), Handsome Fomori(ice), and Deer Knight(death.)

As for my question, Yohko86, you are sadly incorrect, because mana burn and supernova are both intended to cause damage. I was referring to two spells that do not do damage when they are casted no matter what the condition. They are Heck hound and Scald from the Fire school. When they are casted, they leave DoTs but don't do any immediate damage.

So: here's the next question of mine: What instance level/dungeon was the first to introduce cheating bosses to the game?
ah guessing when you have to fight the earth teacher in wysteria

how many commons are there in ds

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
ZekromGazer3 on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
I'm thinking...Bleys FlameRender in Pigswick Academy? If not, then it's probably Chester Droors in the Wysteria's Earth school. My question: Who gives you the quest to get a newspaper and then give it to them? Hint: It's someone in Krokotopia!
Zan'ne the Librarian.

When you defeat the Ice Goblins for the elements needed for being rewarded a -55 Tower Shield Amulet in Hrundle Fjord, does the wizard have to battle the individual again before receiving it?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
pretty1231 wrote:
the ironworks and keisington park

q:in way of the ninja pig,whats the name of the 5 star course?
Answer: I believe it is Yumi has the five stars.

Question: Who is Krokopatra's first in command and who is her second in command? Be careful not to switch them up.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
MedievalManor on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
They can heal themselves, after casting a spell on the enemy. (With specific spells)
I think that is a necromancer that heals while attacking. A pyromancer is special because some spells they have are over time. So for instance if you attack with a fire dragon it will attack once and then a red carpet will appear and hit it for 3 rounds.
Question: In crafting when you try to get to legendary crafter how do you get the conga drum. Hint: its in celestia.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010

Aw man, you're completely right about Heckhound and Scald! My brother's a fire and I still missed that xP Ah well, at least I was right about it being a trick question...

...But unfortunately, you're incorrect about the new spells. In early December, KI introduced three new Azteca-themed craftablespells named Lord of Night (Death), Savage Paw (Balance), and Winter Moon (Ice).

What spell fits this description: 900-1000 damage & -50% accuracy? (BONUS: name the school of magic it's apart of.)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I am not legendary, so I don't know the answer to that question. But my question is:

Why do the Kroks enslave the Manders?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
robotdino123 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I am not legendary, so I don't know the answer to that question. But my question is:

Why do the Kroks enslave the Manders?
No body is going to answer that, mainly because they never explain it. but if you look into history i guess its because the manders are too nice and easy to fool that the kroks took advantage of their kindness and deside to rule like kings cause they like their new home world.

Here a trick question!: In Spiral history, name the titans that went into war and in which world they were sealed in that followed their faith?(Hint: if your a grandmaster who visted celestia you may know the answer, otherwise consiter the creatures in the elemental schools' Master spell they learn in dragonspyre)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Guardian angel992 on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
I think that is a necromancer that heals while attacking. A pyromancer is special because some spells they have are over time. So for instance if you attack with a fire dragon it will attack once and then a red carpet will appear and hit it for 3 rounds.
Question: In crafting when you try to get to legendary crafter how do you get the conga drum. Hint: its in celestia.
Actually, you're correct, but what I think MedievalManor meant is that the Fire spells Link and Power Link put a Damage-Over-Time effect on the enemy, but also put a Healing-Over-Time effect on the user. (I know, since my strongest wizard is a Pyromancer.)

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
andrew248 on Aug 7, 2008 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?
because mallistare stole the eye of the past (which is one of bartlbey's eyes)

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
Since no one else has a ? i'll ask one....Q:At what lvl do you get fire dragon spell

Bye the way this is Blaze Flame lvl 41 wizard

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
You get Fire Dragon at level 48 I believe.
Now for my question:

How many polymorph spells are there?

- Wolf IceRider - A lover of Balance.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
i found there are 10 polymorph spells

now for my question: what lvl do you get the basilisk spell
btw this is blaze mythmender lvl 75 myth

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
ok my bad there is more then 10 i never got to azteca yet there are 13 i think the question is the same though

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Here's my answer:

You get Basilisk at level 68.

Now for my question:

What are the names of two people that are in every world?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Wolf IceRider on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Here's my answer:

You get Basilisk at level 68.

Now for my question:

What are the names of two people that are in every world?
Answer: Uh, Prospector Zeke and Eloise (is that incorrect spelling?) Merryweather?

My question: What spell does Chester Droors cast when he cheats in battle? (Hint: It's a Balance spell!)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Does he really use a spell to cheat?
I thought he cheated 'coz you can't cast any buffs on him except traps.
Maybe I was wrong.

If I'm right or wrong, please tell me anyhow.

Thanks!

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover of Balance -

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hey, I found out I was actually wrong.

The spell Chester Droors uses when he cheats is......

Can I have a drumroll please?!!!

Helping Hands!

If you don't cast a trap after the third turn, he says something like: "have you forgotten how to use traps?",
and then he casts Helping Hands for 0 pips, and then after the HoT (Healing over Time) finishes, he will use the cheat again.

Now for my question:

List the Astral spells available from the Sun, Moon, and Star Trainers in Celestia.

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover of Balance -

Survivor
May 11, 2011
winter goddess on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
No body is going to answer that, mainly because they never explain it. but if you look into history i guess its because the manders are too nice and easy to fool that the kroks took advantage of their kindness and deside to rule like kings cause they like their new home world.

Here a trick question!: In Spiral history, name the titans that went into war and in which world they were sealed in that followed their faith?(Hint: if your a grandmaster who visted celestia you may know the answer, otherwise consiter the creatures in the elemental schools' Master spell they learn in dragonspyre)
The Tritons, The Frost Giants, and The Fire Dragons.

Question: How did Gamma almost die?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hey montazemi1234,

I think Gamma almost died 'coz Morganthe almost killed him.
Isn't that right?

My question is: What is the name of the master of polymorph?

(Hint:) It starts with a U.

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance - LvL 53 going on 54 -

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
montazeni1234 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
The Tritons, The Frost Giants, and The Fire Dragons.

Question: How did Gamma almost die?
A: Morganthe almost hit him with a wolly mammoth spell. i think

Q: How did Morganthe bring back Malistaire?

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Learned aztecan necromancy!

My turn, during the tutorial battle one of the draconians casts a modified minotour spell that does less damage and only hits you once. Does it use the animation normally used for the first or second hit?

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
Only the first hit! Now: What are the color types of manders? Sabrina MistCloud Level 41 Myth student

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
My answer is: The elementals.
The types of maunders are fire, ice, and storm.

Nobody answered my last question, so i'll repeat it:

What is the name of the master of polymorph.

(Hint:) It starts with a U.

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance - Lvl 54 And Rising -