Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Melissa Daydreamer on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
It was the Epic Bundle (not sure when it came out), and it had a clothing set, Massive Fantasy Palace, Brave Hound, and a Gryphon mount. I'm happy I got this mount before it left! :D

How many purchasable areas are there in Wizard City?
I don,t know if this is right but I will make a list. Triton avenue. Fire cat ally. Cyclop lane. Colusus bulavard. I think that's it so 4 Some of my words are probably spelled wrong.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
my question is:what magic school lies inbetween ice and storm?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Haley silverfist on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
my question is:what magic school lies inbetween ice and storm?
Answer: Death lies between ice and storm.

Question: How do storm wizards summon and control the creatures in their spells?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Dorrisa wrote:
No, It is not Lord Night Shade.... It's actually Grubb in the Sunken City.
I beg to differ. 2 words Baron Mordecai. (2,000 HP Halloween boss) No one said anything about holidays!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Professor Falmea on Jun 11, 2008 wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
Well of course it's in the trivia on freeKIgames.com. The scorch marks on the ceiling.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
GUYS! You have to answer the question ABOVE YOU and then ASK A QUESTION!!!

Q; How many quests are there in the main storyline of Krokotopia?

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Blake FireRider on Jul 30, 2008 wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
the inside of bartleby. that tree is so awesome lol.

Jadesonga

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
I answered to where in wizard city can you go to other worlds, and it is bartleby. My question is............(drum droll)...

Where is Penny Dreadful's Hometown? if you are above lvl 6 u should definitely know this.

JadeSonga#AllisonJadeSong

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
What is the strongest boss, in GH, that is of the life school?

#RULES

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
The Tempest on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
What is the strongest boss, in GH, that is of the life school?

#RULES
Jotun

question: where is Sabrina Greenstar located???

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
jennaw1123 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Jotun

(The Tempest *cough ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOVE YOU! sorry, just gets annoying.cough*)
A: In the commons, in a gazebo in the fairegrounds.
Q: This is the last time I'll ask. How many main quests are there in the Krokotopia main storyline? (I will answer it myself if no one does. The answer is easy, just look it up on the Wizard101 Central Wiki.)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Mace wrote:
lol.

Answer: The gobblers are at Colossus Blvd because there are witches in the gobblers hometown, and they are too afraid to go back home. So says the king.

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?
the pixies and fairies ate poisoned pie! No Duh! rattlebones corrupted them

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jul 3, 2008 wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?
you seem to be italian, so your favorite food is pasta arribata!

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
jennaw1123 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Jotun

I don't know but i wanted to post so lol whats the newest world to come to the spiral?

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
dalancea on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
I don't know but i wanted to post so lol whats the newest world to come to the spiral?
Answer: The newest world in the spiral is Khrysalis!

New Question: Who is the antagonist/villain in the Five B.O.X.E.S event?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Antonio SandShade on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:

answer the maestro

new Question what are the schools of the four morganthes

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
ruben6091 on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
answer the maestro

new Question what are the schools of the four morganthes
Answer: I believe they are death, ice, balance, and storm?

Question: What is the name of the registar (I probably didn't spell that right) of Pigswick Academy?

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Antonio SandShade on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:

Answer: No one really knows but it was something dark that was trying to change the past so the professors didn't become professors of certain schools

New Question: how did alhazred become the balance teacher?

Also Congrats on 50 Million Players Kingsisle

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Melissa Daydreamer on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
It was the Epic Bundle (not sure when it came out), and it had a clothing set, Massive Fantasy Palace, Brave Hound, and a Gryphon mount. I'm happy I got this mount before it left! :D

How many purchasable areas are there in Wizard City?
You can still get the Epic Bundle at Toys R Us, but it is probably so popular and lots of people want it there's a possibility that certain Toys R Us stores may not have them

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
crtice0831 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
i bet i have a question that is hard to figure the answer to.

So, what boss(es) are harder to defeat, the secret one in Mt. Olympus, Malistare the first time, Morganthe the first time, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Malistare the second time, the 4 brothers/sons of the Ice Titan, or Morganthe the second time
Technically, that is a trick question. In ways of health, morganthe the second time. But each boss has their own strategies and/or tactics. One could have a lot of health and not cheat, but one could have little health and cheat. They could have lots of health, and lots of cheats. Or they could have really good and powerful spells. Power is in the eye of the beholder :D

Gavin MythBreaker lvl 91

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
robotdino123 on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Answer: I believe they are death, ice, balance, and storm?

Question: What is the name of the registar (I probably didn't spell that right) of Pigswick Academy?
A: Mr.'s Dowager

Q: About how many people play wizard101

Gavin MythBreaker lvl 91

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Answer: About 50 million

Question: in Dragonspyre where you first meet malistare at final dungeon and defeat him, why did malistare try to revive the dragon titan?

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Alexandra PearlBlo... on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:

Question: in Dragonspyre where you first meet malistare at final dungeon and defeat him, why did malistare try to revive the dragon titan?
He didn't try to revive the Dragon Titan, he tried to revive Sylvia. I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean awaken the Dragon, which is to revive Sylvia and then live happily ever after (then everyone was like NOT HAVIN' IT).

So next question: What is Sylvia's maiden name (name before being married/not Drake)?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Alexandra PearlBlo... on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:

Answer: To make the Dragon Titan resurrect his wife, Sylvia Drake.

Question: What color is the inside of the girls' dormitory door?

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
lewski on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:
Answer: To make the Dragon Titan resurrect his wife, Sylvia Drake.

Question: What color is the inside of the girls' dormitory door?
Answer: red

Question:who do you battle as last boss on trial of the spheres?