Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?

Because when the worlds were sent into the Cosmos, Malistaire took The Eye of History (that was from memory(: )

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?
Malistaire stole the other one for his own evil purposes.

What were/are the 4 Oni bosses in MooShu immune to?

War Oni: Resists Fire
Plague Oni: Resists Balance
Death Oni: Resists Death
Jade Oni: Reists Life :P

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Meowiarty wrote:
Saturn500000 wrote:
Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?

Evil? I prefer...cunning.

I'd say evil and cunning. Though I'm just a Wizard. ( Counterweight East, West and Big Ben are my favorite towers in the game, Big Ben being my favorite(:

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
1Sonicboom wrote:
What badge do you get when you defeat Lord Nightshade?

Wizard City Protector, or the other way around. you get Savior of Wizard City when all side quests are done(:

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
andrew248 wrote:
Lets see, 11. 1 in Oasis, 1 in the entrance to the pyramid, 2 in the Chamber of Fire, 2 in the Royal Hall, and 5 in the Palace of Fire.

Q: Wat are the names of the 2 Towers you have to complete before going to Big Ben? HINT: They're instances.

COUNTERWEIGHT EAST AND COUNTERWEIGHT WEST!!!!!!! Gus is in East, with Sally in West.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Lachjdk wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
cece30 wrote:
I guess there is no question for me to answer so here is a question

Where is Moolinda Wu from?
MooShu!

Moolinda Woo is from Mooshu because she's a cow and I see cows at the shops. It was obvios to me at the first time I saw her.

Ok I'm gonna ask a question.

Who's the last boss in Marleybone?????????

MEOWIARTY!!!![/b] Question: What is the world mentioned in a dog's quest, (can't remember the nam) in Hyde Park, MarleyBone that orders you to defeat stubborn Hooligans ( Rank 4 Myth, might be Rank 5) for a golden pocket watch from ....

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
lbrandes wrote:
here's the anser

how did the kroks get to krokotpia?

on a floating piece of land, from their former home, I wonder what it was like there...... will it be Celestia????????????????????

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Penguinwizard4 wrote:
Lachjdk wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
cece30 wrote:

MooShu!

Moolinda Woo is from Mooshu because she's a cow and I see cows at the shops. It was obvios to me at the first time I saw her.
a, MOOshu?

MEOWIARTY!!!![/b] Question: What is the world mentioned in a dog's quest, (can't remember the nam) in Hyde Park, MarleyBone that orders you to defeat stubborn Hooligans ( Rank 4 Myth, might be Rank 5) for a golden pocket watch from ....
He mentions that the wand is frm...CELESTIA! :) p.s. they are rank four.
K my question is tis: What are the three final bosses for Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Penguinwizard4 wrote:
1Sonicboom wrote:
What badge do you get when you defeat Lord Nightshade?

Wizard City Protector, or the other way around. you get Savior of Wizard City when all side quests are done(:

waaa.... i got the badge but i have a ton of side quests.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?
grubb...I think.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
quinner wrote:
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.
wizards:50
bad guy:10

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Darekaon wrote:
Penguinwizard4 wrote:
Lachjdk wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
cece30 wrote:

MooShu!

a, MOOshu?

He mentions that the wand is frm...CELESTIA! :) p.s. they are rank four.
K my question is tis: What are the three final bosses for Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane?

Cyclops: Akllies Trition: Havrest Lord FireCat: Prince AllicaneSwiftarrow ( As you can probably tell, most of them are spelt wrong, but you get the point... well I hope you do

Explorer
May 04, 2009
uhavfun wrote:
quinner wrote:
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.
wizards:50
bad guy:10
Regular monsters go up to 8elite.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?

Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?

Answer: He was overworked by Malastaire and was short in the first place.

Question: Which teacher has no hair?

Explorer
May 22, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

Chicken with jalapeno peppers and hot sauce made from Bernies sap! (Just a creative guess)

Question: In sorcery stones which way do the blocks switch, up and down or right and left?

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

Haha! :D A better question would be who got his little kitty butt whooped in Marleybone in Big Ben Tower? Hey do you know Meowiarty?

Explorer
May 22, 2009
critterkins wrote:
Meoworitiy is weird! I already defeated him!

Awww don't be mean. He's my favorite boss. If I was evil he would definetely be in my alliance. Heres a question Meowiarty would know: Whos the Wraith boss Meowiarty brings for backup?

P.S. Why doesn't Meowiarty have any hair?

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
race101 wrote:
i have three questions. one for my professer

first question(remember my professer)

when you were born did you have those squid legs?

now for the wizards out there.

2.what is the hardest tower in all of marleybone?

3.what world has rank8's?

"questions hold no vilues"

Eric Spiritsheild(A.K.A Race101) Student of fire.

hi sorry i am not falmea but they are not squid legs they are part of her dress\

Tatiana Dreampetal lvl 42 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Who is the daughter of Malistaire(professors are allowed to answer along with students!)
I wanna see how many of you get this right! I gae you a little hint see if you can find it!

Taylor Drake
lvl 22
Fire

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
SuriDrake wrote:
Who is the daughter of Malistaire(professors are allowed to answer along with students!)
I wanna see how many of you get this right! I gae you a little hint see if you can find it!

Taylor Drake
lvl 22
Fire

Is Suri Drake Malistaire's daughter?

Okay, here's a question.

Where do Myth characters learn the spell Guiding Light?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Meowiarty wrote:
Saturn500000 wrote:
Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?

Evil? I prefer...cunning.

CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Kilajula wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

But it was such a good question! Hahaha. He told me. Now I don't know if he was joking or serious, but I believed him.

Anyhow, I know your favorite food is pasta arrabiata. Yeah, I looked into the class while you had Bernie teaching us. You were totally eating your lunch early!

Now, a new question seeing as how the Dworgyn one was too tough.

Ahh, Why do Manders have different colors?

their color depends on what school they follow

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
their color depends on what school they follow

here is the anser to your question

how many worlds was there in the beginning
teachers you can not anser this

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Because no question was asked (again) I'll just ask a new one ok...

(extreamly hard) what is the mayor of marleybone's name? 8)

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
OK i have one none of you will get

questin:How did Headmaster Ambrose meet Gamma