Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
critterkins wrote:
I'll answer it.
A: pixiecrew
Q:who is the main boss in sunken city?

thats easy its Grubb

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
flyersfan48 wrote:
if bosses are on the boards then...... BRING IT MALASTAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you sure he wom't destoy us... like this...

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
gekoman777 wrote:
all i know is that she looks like gretta darkettle on firecat alley. i would check it out but wizard101 is not working. my question!

what is the secret of the smiths?

They are hidden in places? Just guessing!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
flyersfan48 wrote:
new question, what class is known for health? and also meowiarty an administrator? thats odd

Ice School, just like my main character, Sierra Winterbreeze. I'm only level 35 and have 2500 health.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
critterkins wrote:
gekoman777 wrote:
all i know is that she looks like gretta darkettle on firecat alley. i would check it out but wizard101 is not working. my question!

what is the secret of the smiths?

They are hidden in places? Just guessing!

its near the stage in fire cat alley

Taylor LifeDreamer
an ice wizard

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
so uh meowity i have a question. why are some bosses different colors? like the red ghost in olde town and lady blackhope and mellewna smite different colors than the types of monster they really are? :-o

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
no the secet is not "that they are hidden" lol its WHERE they're hiding. the commons smith is behind the biggest tent in the fairgrounds. (hint hint)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Alright, I'll start with another question.

Q. Name three things the gobblers are stockpiling in their castle on Colossus Way.

Ice cream, Candy and Pumpkins.
What type of creature is Diego?

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009

unicorn! he has a horn on his head. lol mine! hmmm what type of wizard is merle ambrose? (merle, you can post your answer too lol)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
hard too say. he is ALL of the classes. and no he is not balance only. thats alzahred.

Survivor
May 21, 2008
Right, Very true. He studies all magic whenever possible.

NEW QUESTION:

What is the name of the book that Malistaire has Meowiarty steal after it is inadvertently (As in, not on purposely) sent to the Royal Museum?

This is the same book he tries to summon the Dragon Titan with... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Survivor
May 21, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:
Saturn500000 wrote:
Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?

Evil? I prefer...cunning.

And I just have to say... This is so Meowiarty. This is why I love his character so much. ^_^

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I hate to break it too ya flyers but ambrose is a type of astral magic it is more balanced than balance lol

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
irishfanpro wrote:
I hate to break it too ya flyers but ambrose is a type of astral magic it is more balanced than balance lol

You are right!

How come no body is answering the question?

That doesn't count for your new question!!

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
I am just gonna right a new question since nobody is answering..

In what city of Marleybone do they have a book that says a world named Grizzleheim? ( Chealsea Court, Hyde Park, etc. )

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
QuinnHexthief wrote:
Right, Very true. He studies all magic whenever possible.

NEW QUESTION:

What is the name of the book that Malistaire has Meowiarty steal after it is inadvertently (As in, not on purposely) sent to the Royal Museum?

This is the same book he tries to summon the Dragon Titan with... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

My guess: The Krokonomican.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
QuinnHexthief wrote:

NEW QUESTION:

The book is the Krokomonican.

NEW QUESTON:

What made Malistaire go evil?

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
I am just gonna right a new question since nobody is answering..

In what city of Marleybone do they have a book that says a world named Grizzleheim? ( Chealsea Court, Hyde Park, etc. )

Chelsea Court, Shakes O'Leary's house. :)

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Defender
Dec 09, 2008
irishfanpro wrote:
You're basically correct, But Astral isn't the real spells, It's sun, stars, and Moon, Those make astral.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Bendad123 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Alright, I'll start with another question.

Q. Name three things the gobblers are stockpiling in their castle on Colossus Way.

Ice cream, Candy and Pumpkins.
What type of creature is Diego?
Ice cream, Candy, Jellybeans ( candy ), pumpkins, and Chicken.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Next question : What Type is Gurtok Demon, What type is Gurtok Piercer, and what type is Gurtok FireBender?

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?

Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?
A special potion he drank i forgot what it is called did it.

Question: Why where the manders is krokotopia asking wizards to do quests for the freedom?