Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Mace wrote:
Quantize wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?

lol.

Answer: The gobblers are at Colossus Blvd because there are witches in the gobblers hometown, and they are too afraid to go back home. So says the king.

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?

Answer: Malistair is mixing up trouble for Wizard City. This is where he chose to start. It's a life and death sort of mater. :D

Question: What made Malistair turn evil?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Answer: I go to Celestia to learn the history of Sun, Moon, and Star.

Question: What is the name of the Jewler in Marleybone? (The answer is clever )

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Quantize wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?

You must visit Bartleby, the grandfather tree, located in the center of Ravenwood.

Why are the goats' village houses in Hamestu Village(Moo Shu) on fire?

because they ate too many hot food and one day a goat threw a huge pasta on the wall and the house was on fire

Question: How many years bartleby lived?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Just thought I'd ask, Why does Meowiarty have a goatee? (I can't wait to see what wizards say to this!)

Joseph Dragontamer, Level 60 Thaumaturge

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
webkinsaap wrote:
Mace wrote:
Quantize wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?

lol.

Answer: The gobblers are at Colossus Blvd because there are witches in the gobblers hometown, and they are too afraid to go back home. So says the king.

Answer: Malistair is mixing up trouble for Wizard City. This is where he chose to start. It's a life and death sort of mater. :D

Question: What made Malistair turn evil?

Answer: He was always fascinated with gaining power, but losing his wife Slyvia, drove him off the edge. Poor guy :(

Question: What is the order of the Mossback quests in order to reach Oakheart in the Tree of Life? (Idk the answer to this, so someone tell me! he drops a treant pet)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
webkinsaap wrote:
Answer: I go to Celestia to learn the history of Sun, Moon, and Star.

Question: What is the name of the Jewler in Marleybone? (The answer is clever )

Answer: Jared Banks! XD (Oh, and if you keep getting a smiley face like you have here, just put a space between the emoticon and the parenthsis)

Question: What is the death hat called that looks like a Fur-Lined Hood with death designs on them?

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
scorch marks. my q is:
what are the 2 spellss you get in grizzleheim and who do you get them from?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?

Well, Malistare stole the eye of the past, bothe eyes were gifts from his sister, Lady Nightstar. (Grandmother Raven)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
erm....i don't see a question for me to answer.... so I'll answer by asking a question! :D

how many colors of mander are there?

Hero
May 02, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
erm....i don't see a question for me to answer.... so I'll answer by asking a question! :D

3: red/orange, blue and purple.
Why are certain manders a different color than others (i.e. why is a mander blue/orange/purple and not blue/orange/purple)?

Explorer
May 28, 2011
flash33 wrote:
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:

Why are certain manders a different color than others (i.e. why is a mander blue/orange/purple and not blue/orange/purple)?

because of their school of power blue = ice orange/red = fire purple = storm

why does stoker kidnap HG waggs?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?

it happened when malistaire lifted the death school into the air!

Q: why did malistare turn evil?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
cbwiz wrote:
Professor Falmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?

it happened when malistaire lifted the death school into the air!

Q: why did malistare turn evil?

Malistare turned evil when his wife died.

My question is: What did Krokopatra send to Marleybone in a sarcouphagous?

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
heroscapefan wrote:
flash33 wrote:
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:

because of their school of power blue = ice orange/red = fire purple = storm

why does stoker kidnap HG waggs?

there actually four colors of manders fire (red), ice (blue), storm (purple), and regular (green)

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
The krokinomicon (pardon me if thats's how its not spelled :D )

New question! Why is Cyrus Drake always grumpy? I bet you won't answer this one!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
speedy101601 wrote:

New question! Why is Cyrus Drake always grumpy? I bet you won't answer this one!

Just guessing here. Your brother gets evil and dies. Your sister in law dies. Your future lies in the hands of some new student that people start to think might be the one to get rid of your brother. Plus, I heard that myth wizards are serious. He's also bald has a big nose. He probably grades WAY too many papers. Did I get it right? :?

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
speedy101601 wrote:

Hmm Hmm Hmm.. well I dont know for sure, so I'll guess! Cyrus is always grumpy because he is a strict teacher? Lol oh well.

QUESTION: What are the TWO things Professor Falmea dislike?

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?

dont foget grizzehiem

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
andrew248 wrote:
you get it by either getting it from a boss or buying it at the secret shop in the oasis of Krokotopia.

Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Obvious! Meowiarity of course! :D

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?

Malistaire stole his eye for knowlege, so now bartelby is losing his knowlege.