Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
TheDarkestMask wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
ivybean12 wrote:
tsandefer wrote:
Here's my question :

This if for those of you who follow the dialogue:

What is Grandmother Raven's actual name?

you never even answered a question

Neither did i

Q. What are the main schools of every following world:
DragonSpyre
Celestia
Wintertusk

dragonspyre=fire
Celestia=thunder
Wintertusk=ice

Q.what does cloak do
It keeps your opponent from seeing a shield or charm you cast. Q: Which pet has the highest pedigree?

sea dragon(just a guess)

who is in the ruins picture(it is a crown house item)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010

Q.what does cloak do It keeps your opponent from seeing a shield or charm you cast. Q: Which pet has the highest pedigree? A:Sea Dragon
Highest pedigree pet i have seen is Grove Unicorn with eighty nine
Q:What dungeon currently gives off the most xp for the quests inside it

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
yapper wrote:
coolboy99 wrote:
Triton-The Harvest Lord
Firecat-SwiftArrow
cyclops-Genral Anklies (mispelled i think)

What is the lvl 48 spell for each school? hint hint look on wizard101 central ;) 8)
i know this! death is scarecrow life is reborn ice is ice giant fire is dragon myth is orthus balance is dampen magic storm is storm lord and thats it

dampen magic is retired the spell is:power nove :D

Q: what celeberaty's name can you say in TEXT CHAT without clever type tricks

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
warwren1 wrote:

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?

I know I'm super late on the answer but while doing a quest dworgyn said the hump was from chemicals from something (I forgot)

Okay my question is why is Malistaire evil?

his wife sylvia got sick then died they hired dworgyn for death teacher moolinda for life

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?

Nobody gave the NAME,
Its the World Tree :)

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Q: what celeberaty's name can you say in TEXT CHAT without clever type tricks
Hopefully easy lol ... Nick Jonas? If incorrect Selena Gomez.
Do something easy, that took 5 seonds for me to figure out no offence.
alright, Q: What is the second quest to get Fire Dragon? remember the wikis ...

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
ummm exuse me kingsisle how about createing some new starting schools maybe something like phsychic or poison or maybe even spirit please just saying you might get even more players if you added the idea to beable to trade cloths to other existing characters and beable to change your looks with crowns im a huge fan of wizard101 :?

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Saturn500000 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?
final boss

Richard Shadowheart Lvl 31 Death

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i have a question! where are penny dreadfuls' parents? (i checked all over marlybone and i can't find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is DrivIng ME CRAzY!!!!!!!)

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
roxaszero wrote:
I remember malistere or something like that, stole it to torture the him.

Question: Who was the queen that ruled before krockopatra? (i'm sure the spelling is close. I too concern trying to learn how to hit with lighting then spelling, funny my professor forgot to mention strikes the same place twice.)

\

first of all that was easy i named her instantly it was queen (please dont question my spelling) irisi djesrit

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
catshadow3000 wrote:
q what made the fire elfs go evil + if your guess is way off.

a banshee made them go evil i think her name was bastilla gravewind

Survivor
May 05, 2011
Lets see hmmm.... ok what quest should you do in order to get the last spell Efreet of fire school

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
catshadow3000 wrote:
q what made the fire elfs go evil + if your guess is way off.

It was a banshee she casted a spell called banshee scream and cured them and her name is bastilla gravewind :D :D :D

Now my question is what is the highest rank of a monster in celestia is?

~Scarlet Shadowsword the death wizard :D :D

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Kilajula wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?

Why it's a Heart, of course!

Question(sorry professors, you're not allowed to answer this one): What is the source of fire magic?

Its dragons of course! :D :D :D

~ Scarlet Shadowsword the death wizard lvl 12

Now mine is what is the most powerful spell for all the schools of magic?

(professors you may answer)

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
polop069 wrote:
i have a question! where are penny dreadfuls' parents? (i checked all over marlybone and i can't find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is DrivIng ME CRAzY!!!!!!!)

I don't think Penny Dreadful's parents are in the game.

Question: What made Drowygon get his hump? (This is in the game, if you Death students pay attention he told you in a quest!)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Meowiarty wrote:
Saturn500000 wrote:

Evil? I prefer...cunning.
Mwahahaha!!!!!! I believe a new friend ship will be born in the spiral! I like your atitude ^-^

Lindsey ThunderHorn Level 52 Necromancer
"Dont insult the aligator until you've crossed the river."

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Nalisha173 wrote:
Lets see hmmm.... ok what quest should you do in order to get the last spell Efreet of fire school
I have no idea cause i'm a Necromancer! XD

Question: What is the first quest you get once you enter the Spiral and become a Wizard?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
chinababy wrote:
Nalisha173 wrote:

Question: What is the first quest you get once you enter the Spiral and become a Wizard?

talk to private stillson at the unicorn way gate. and you didnt even answer a question -_-

What made dworgyn get his hump?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
um that question already been answered :/

Q. What ward can reduce the damage of an insane bolt?

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Meowiarty wrote:
Saturn500000 wrote:

Evil? I prefer...cunning.

Lol, I like Meowiarty, although your name sounds like a pasta brand. :)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
chinababy wrote:
Nalisha173 wrote:
I have no idea cause i'm a Necromancer! XD Question: What is the first quest you get once you enter the Spiral and become a Wizard?
talk to private stillson at the unicorn way gate. and you didnt even answer a question -_- What made dworgyn get his hump?

This is one already asked so I will answer with a new answer. Dworgyn was cleaning the classroomm (AGAIN! Necromancers aren't very clean.) and as he was cleaning the ground started to rumble and shake and the classroom fell into a abyss. When it landed Dworgyn flew around the classroom and broke his spine. Stumbling outside he found a few startled souls. Near death Dworgun made a deal with one of the spirits. The spirit would live in a hump the spirit created on Dworgyn's back and support life energy to Dworgyn therefore keeping him alive. And when the spirit ran out of life energy Dworgyn would give the spirit the thing he needed most: Dworgyn's lantern to guide the way to a peaceful afterlife.

My question is how do life and death create harmony in their sibling rivalry? This story holds the answer and a lesson. The lesson of this story is sometimes all you need is something to guide the way.

Connor Blossom
Level 51 Theurgist

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
chinababy wrote:
Nalisha173 wrote:

talk to private stillson at the unicorn way gate. and you didnt even answer a question -_-

What made dworgyn get his hump?
Dont know cause i am fire!

Q: What do you do to go to Celestia?