Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
mychiller wrote:
Wizzgal wrote:
1. Name all of the "main" dungeons in Marleybone.

2. What is the optional dungeon in Marleybone?

3. Name all of the items Prospecter Zeke asks you to find. (Ex. You find _______ in Wizard City, ________ Krokotopia... etc.)

Dungeons Needed In MB are ( I will include some main towers)

Iron Works Katz Lab Counterwieghts east and west and big ben.

Optional is Katz Park

Smiths
Beetles
Cats
Oysters
Stone Roses
yard birds
and I dont know for CL

QUESTION

Does Sylvia Drake ( IN sylvia drakes tomb) take form of

A) A hippe like lady
B) a Banshee
C) a WRaith

Answer: a wraith

Question: which level 58 spell (monster) is summoned in Nivadellir, GrizzleHeim?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

cyrus drake when you defeat him to go to dragonspyre

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
answer:wraith! question: name every area in celestia also name the three final bosses along with there areas

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Dungeons Needed In MB are ( I will include some main towers)

Iron Works Katz Lab Counterwieghts east and west and big ben.

Optional is Katz Park

Smiths
Beetles
Cats
Oysters
Stone Roses
yard birds
and I dont know for CL

QUESTION

A) A hippe like lady
B) a Banshee
C) a WRaith

A Wraith. I like choice A :D .

Alrighty, new question:
What is the krokonomicon based on? (Yes, I am pretty sure I spelt it wrong, but you get the point) Hehe, this is a hard one.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
mychiller wrote:

QUESTION

A) A hippe like lady
B) a Banshee
C) a WRaith

Dude. Sylvia Drake should TOTALLY take the form of a Hippie Chick!! If not in ghost form then at least in pictures and memorabilia with her hubby Malistaire. That would be fitting to her character, and a cute contrast to her deathly, gothic husband. Opposites do attract, sometimes :D

Defender
May 17, 2009
fishman6 wrote:
answer:wraith! question: name every area in celestia also name the three final bosses along with there areas

Survey camp, Celestia Base camp, The Floating Land, Stormriven, Stormriven hall, The Lunarium, The Portico, District of the Stars, Science Center, Crustacean Empire, Temple of the Sun, Trial of the Spheres, Astraeus, Ptolemos or whatever he's called, and Mithraya. Phew!

New question: This is for you guys at KI! Why did you change wild bolt when the polls were clearly against it?!?!?!?!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?
bo1287 grandmaster diviner You can get a mummified deck by buying it at the secret shop (which i won't tell you where it is) or by a drop by a street person or a boss. Hope i was helpful!

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
nijac wrote:
A: C is the right answer I believe
Q: In Kt, are Manders friendly, or not? :-o

A. They all are. Except for Kiwu.

NEW QUESTION: What is the name of the DS boss you have to defeat in order to complete your Fire Dragon quest? Hint: PROTECTION POX ARGH!!! <<- Highlight for hint.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
maria flamewing i think
Q.(toughy) Why are we here in celestia and what are we helping them do?

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Windlilly wrote:
critterkins wrote:
Was the answer to your question Mindy Pixiecrew, Yep, thats the name of the girl in collosuss boulavard! My mistake!

Actually, first of all, it is Mindy PixieCrown, not Pixiecrew.

Second, I was asking for the name of the secret trainer, not her. It was... uh... sorry for not knowing the answer to my own question. O. O I think it was someone Farseer. LOL I knew when I posted it, but I've forgotten.

But where? I'm completely baffled!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
The secret trainer is in Colossus Blvd. buy Mindy PixieCrown.

Who comes to the Spiral and stands in the Shopping district during Valeninte's day?

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
oreocat134 wrote:

Who comes to the Spiral and stands in the Shopping district during Valeninte's day?

A: Umm... this Valentina girl comes...

Q: Who is the last boss in Mooshu? (Easy)

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Wizzgal wrote:
oreocat134 wrote:

its the jade oni. everyone knows that.

alright heres my question & please nobody screw it up w/ another question just answer it.
Q: what color skin does the first oni's pig form have?
ps: dont answer this if you dont know so we dont have someone else messing up other peoples questions with mine. pps: falmea u r THE COOLEST teacher that exist.
joseph swiftsword, awesome pyromancer

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
roxaszero wrote:
I remember malistere or something like that, stole it to torture the him.

Question: Who was the queen that ruled before krockopatra? (i'm sure the spelling is close. I too concern trying to learn how to hit with lighting then spelling, funny my professor forgot to mention strikes the same place twice.)

He actually uses it to see into the past.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Triforce10 wrote:
Wizzgal wrote:
oreocat134 wrote:

alright heres my question & please nobody screw it up w/ another question just answer it.
ps: dont answer this if you dont know so we dont have someone else messing up other peoples questions with mine. pps: falmea u r THE COOLEST teacher that exist.

It's true she IS the coolest. 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Triforce10 wrote:
Wizzgal wrote:
oreocat134 wrote:

IT's either pink or black.

Q> (Think) How do you get the ghost hound pet without hatching.
Easy) Where is the plague oni and war oni?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?

its covered in scorch markes

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Quantize wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?

because professer greyroses two sisters drove them from candy land, their home

"what happened to crab alley"

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Mace wrote:
Quantize wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?

lol.

Answer: The gobblers are at Colossus Blvd because there are witches in the gobblers hometown, and they are too afraid to go back home. So says the king.

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?

rattlebones did some funky stuff, and they turned evil.

" what is the name and school of celestia's main boss?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

isn't it some flaming fries or something like that?

how much damage does pheonix do?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Kilajula wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

But it was such a good question! Hahaha. He told me. Now I don't know if he was joking or serious, but I believed him.

Anyhow, I know your favorite food is pasta arrabiata. Yeah, I looked into the class while you had Bernie teaching us. You were totally eating your lunch early!

Now, a new question seeing as how the Dworgyn one was too tough.

Ahh, Why do Manders have different colors?

for the diffrent elemental schools in krokotopia

what are the names of the three ancient familys of krokotopia?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
Dannysonic2 wrote:
Manders are different colors because of their class and where their ansestors came from. Green ones cant be batled and are standard manders. Red ones had ansestors that sreved in the pyramid and have fire spells. Blue manders served in krokosphinx and have ice spells. And purple ones served in the tomb of storms and have storm spells.

Try this one: How do you get the Krok Thrasher badge?

by deafeting 100 or 250 kroks

what is the name of dragonsspyre academys fire tree?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
Dworgyn got his hump by being reckless with certain chemicals that are now being used by the Marleybonians in Kroktopia .

Question:How many mentioned worlds are there?

what are the requirments for the school badges?