Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Josh27 wrote:
Kilajula wrote:
Ahh, Why do Manders have different colors?

Because of there class. (Like purple=Storm,Light-Ish blue = Ice, and finally Orange/Red = Fire)
You forgot green

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Q: Who am I?
Hint: Look back in my posts to see who I am (I leave my wizard's name in my posts)!
Good luck!
hehehehehehehehe

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Question:do you have to be a member to go to sunken city

Abigail AnvilBreaker (member) lvl 36 death wiz

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
dounut789 wrote:
sekots wrote:
May be hard

What is the strongest boss BEFORE Dragonspyre? Jade Oni is wrong!

Youkai, the hidden imp boss in Tree of Life

Q : Who are the 8 people who work in the Pet Pavilion, and what species are they?

They are: Dusty ShadowCloud (Human), Jackie WhisperFlame (Human), Milo Barker (Cat), Tennant WasteLander (Human), Lowe SpringField (Human), Duke Blumpa (Gobbler), Sir Nigel Higgenbottom (Frog), and Doctor Purreau (Cat)

Q: How much health does Youkai have? (i dont know this one)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Alex1646 wrote:
No one posted another question so i will

Q: Behind the storm school there is water and in the water there is a drain and if you look inside the drain where are ya looking at?

Cya in the sprial

-Alex Wildbreaker LVL 45 Fire wizard (COME TO MY HOUSE it rocks!!!)

You see mostly the rainbow bridge.
Question: The Water Elemental spell is given by what pet dropped by which boss?

Question #2: What is the most powerful boss in Marleybone?

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
No clue.

Why don't people run away when they realize the Balance teacher is a crocodile?

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
The Balance teacher is an old Krok and us wizards probably don't taste that good.

What is the name of the boss at the TOP of Briskbreeze Tower and what is he?

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

anything burned??????????????????????????

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
This is a REALLY hard one.
Who is the single hardest boss to farm?
(Hint: It's not Malistare)

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Answer: I believe Grubb is the most powerfulest Boss in Wizard City.

My Question: What worlds are the secret shops located? (Please dont give away the answer to exactly where they are located...... just the worlds!)

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Coolkc456 wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

My Question: What worlds are the secret shops located? (Please dont give away the answer to exactly where they are located...... just the worlds!)

Krokotopia! That's all I know. :|

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Survivor
May 25, 2010
When you defeat Malistaire, and go back to wizard city, how come all we get is Savior Of The Spiral badge? I was hoping for some extreme rewards and stuff :D but not even ambrose or gamma cares

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Question for Drowgyn ( i think that is how you spell his name ) do you miss having Malistaire being around you at the time you were his assistant? Was Malistaire cruel to the students that learned the Death Arts?

Please make this answer the truth i really wanna know :D

Survivor
May 25, 2010
ok i got a question and i comment. Comment= Right now all the hidden furniture i have found is the myth school ( lynx gazer i think is how you spell ) dye shop or pet shop dont remember ( little door ) Jade Oni's Area ( yellow silk kimono) i cant remember her name but this girl i think is in fire class ( pen and ink ) and thats all i know. My question how was does it mean when Cyrus Drake ( after you defeat malistaire ) talk about something but then says " But the true Malistaire was gone long ago "?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Pikaking wrote:
jeskio wrote:

now, for a mildly easy question
How much does the pixie treasure card heal?

Easy 30 when you first cast it 70 for three rounds so its 270 in all

Im Valdus Windwhisper level 16 life/Myth (even through Cyrus Drake temps me to cast Cyclops on him hes a good teacher)

Question: is there a hidden life teacher? if so where? (hiddin as in like Death school and Balance school)
i am pretty sure there isnt. and it isnt called pixie, its called sprite

Survivor
May 23, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
gamemaster wrote:

Question:How many mentioned worlds are there?

I do believe there is FIVE ::grin::.

Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?

--------------
“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.”
Professor Falmea
(aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Associate Producer!)
a heart

Survivor
May 23, 2009
nerual48 wrote:
Coolkc456 wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

Krokotopia! That's all I know. :|
its only kt. i have the badge. i will not tell where the shop is but you have to go in the store five times i think untill you get the badge. i hope this helped!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Well I don't know the true answer to that, seeing as I haven't been to Dragonspyre yet, but I would guess that it means that he was never the same after his wife died long ago. My question is, what are all the professors favorite foods? That includes Arthur Wethersfield and Dworgyn.

Ashley Spellfriend
lvl 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
ashgal7227 wrote:
Well I don't know the true answer to that, seeing as I haven't been to Dragonspyre yet, but I would guess that it means that he was never the same after his wife died long ago. My question is, what are all the professors favorite foods? That includes Arthur Wethersfield and Dworgyn.

Ashley Spellfriend
lvl 41 Pyromancer

Balestrom: Pizza
Dalia: Pasta Arrabiata
Moolinda: Chocolate chip cookie dough
Cyrus: Sushi
Lydia: Toffee
Arthur: Scones
Alhazred: "Sand"wiches
Dworgyn: Kidney Pie
and, M_________ D____: Monk fish with leeks

Now, my question, In Mooshu, three things are tested before you may enter the Emperor's Throne Room, what three things are tested?