Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
A question for meowiarty. where did you get a computer?!?!? question for post: What is Malistares wife's name. question number 2: what are the three astro schools? hint S M S.

Blaze FireSpear (i would get of the internet right now meowiarty befor i get sherlok bones!)

Q #1: Sylvia Drake
Q #2: Sun moon and stars
Q: What are the names to all of the streets in Wizard City...

(deep breath)
colossus boulevard olde town shopping district firecat alley cyclops lane triton avenue unicorn way the commons ravenwood golem court and sunken city
(huffs and puffs)
Q: Who is the last boss in Triton Avenue?

A: Either Kraken or Harvest Lord, wait no, it is a trick question, Lord Nightshade is the final boss... I think...

Q: Well ummm... how much health does the final boss in Mooshu have?
((Haha double Q, you have to know the final boss and its health))

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
A question for meowiarty. where did you get a computer?!?!? question for post: What is Malistares wife's name. question number 2: what are the three astro schools? hint S M S.

Blaze FireSpear (i would get of the internet right now meowiarty befor i get sherlok bones!)

(deep breath)
colossus boulevard olde town shopping district firecat alley cyclops lane triton avenue unicorn way the commons ravenwood golem court and sunken city
(huffs and puffs)
the harvest lord question: ( sorry professers cant answer this one either ) what 2 THINGS stopped the tritons from drowning all the dragons?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
juliaruskin wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

(deep breath)
(huffs and puffs)

thats easy the harvest lord!

now here is a good one for you all...

were do you find that death circle thingy other then any spot is nightside (the death circle thingy is like the ice or fire one, witch are fownd at the end of colossal boviyard and fire cat ally) so were it the death circle thingy location

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

(deep breath)
(huffs and puffs)
WAAAAAAY TO EASY! KRACKAN (dont know if i speled it right.) Question: This ones tricky Who was the life professor before Moolinda Woo?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
hikaru7272 wrote:
Easy.

Sun, Eye, Star, Moon, Dagger, Key, Ruby and Spiral
Name the most powerful spell learnt for each class.
Too easy,
Myth: Othurus
Storm: Storm Lord
Ice: Frost Giant
Fire: Fire Dragon
Death: Scarecrow
Life: If healing Rebirth.If attacking, Centaur.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
hikaru7272 wrote:
Easy.

Sun, Eye, Star, Moon, Dagger, Key, Ruby and Spiral

Name the most powerful spell learnt for each class.
I forgot Balance. So, the most powerful spell for balance would be Power Nova.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
yidskey wrote:
lol thats a hard one but i think if you defeat enough of them you get the krok thrasher badge.
try this where does the boat in kroktopia take you?
Krokosphinx, DUH! I have a question.
Q: Can you name all the krok bosses in Krokotopia?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
maco wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Lets see, 11. 1 in Oasis, 1 in the entrance to the pyramid, 2 in the Chamber of Fire, 2 in the Royal Hall, and 5 in the Palace of Fire.

Q: Wat are the names of the 2 Towers you have to complete before going to Big Ben? HINT: They're instances.

counterweights east and west

question : what is the name of the place oakheart is located in moo shu ?

HINT : the are very sad there
Village of Sorrow. question:What are the names of all the nirini bosses in Krokotopia?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Q: why did meowiarty go MWUAHAHAHAHAHA in yhe first part of this chat ( P.S only meowiarty can awnser this question ) ( P.P.S sorry everyone else )

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Its Cyrus Drake!!! And yes he is a boss. He tests your strength before you can go to dragonspyre and let me say he is very VERY powerful indeed...

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Mace wrote:

Question: Why are the pixies/faeries on unicorn way evil?

Answer: Rattlebones corrupted them!

Question: What gave Dworgyn his hump?

i think its cause when the school fell he started going around and around hit his head then boom bump

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
I got one for you.

Question: When do you get link?

A. lvl 12
B. lvl 7
C. lvl 26

The answer will be posted after the right answer is posted.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
juliaruskin wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

(deep breath)
(huffs and puffs)
WAAAAAAY TO EASY! KRACKAN (dont know if i speled it right.) Question: This ones tricky Who was the life professor before Moolinda Woo?

The life professor before Moolynda Woo (sry for spelling) is Sylvia Drake

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Grubb in sunken city

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
lordoftheringsfreak22 wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

Its Cyrus Drake!!! And yes he is a boss. He tests your strength before you can go to dragonspyre and let me say he is very VERY powerful indeed...

The actual answer is the boss at the top of Briskbreeze tower. I just finished the tower a few hours ago. I forgot the boss' name.

Question: what is the combined health of Malistare and all of his soul servents?

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
well professer i think thats a BRILLIANT idea!!! i love answering questions a lot online the smiths? i am in MarleyBone cats now!
please if you would let me be in the game? Wizard Trivia sounds fun!
i love competition cause i am ICE

ElizabethGoldenBlossom level 32 ice magus
and one of your students ...

-----------------------------------William BattleCaller!-----------------------------

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Falmea and I have decided to change her question as we don't want to give away the secret of the Smiths to everyone!

The replacement question is one submitted by someone who had the correct answer to the location of the Smith :)

good idea ... Elizabeth GoldenBlossom lvl 32 ICE

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

i think it would be Flaming Soup

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
andrew248 wrote:
yea. the easy ones sre green and as they get harder, they change red, then get fatter.

Question: This is tricky! Why does Bartleby have one eye?

Malistare stole it before he left :D

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
The dude on briskbreeze tower he cheats name starts with O oh oh DANG IT if not Jotun

ill edit this later haha I will find out the briskbreeze mystery

Question:is it True Proffeser Baelstrom comes from Miserable MB.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
sekots wrote:
May be hard

What is the strongest boss BEFORE Dragonspyre? Jade Oni is wrong!

Cyrus... wait no he's easy, ummmm... Ahhhhh I just forgot

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
sekots wrote:
May be hard

Youkai, the hidden imp boss in Tree of Life

Q : Who are the 8 people who work in the Pet Pavilion, and what species are they?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
sekots wrote:
May be hard

Youkai, the hidden imp boss in Tree of Life

Q : Who are the 8 people who work in the Pet Pavilion, and what species are they?

IDK cause I don't want to log on a go get there names...

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
The ceiling in the Fire school is unique because there are burnt patches on the ceiling?.?.?.
~Jesse Ghostwhisper
Grandmaster Fire
Master Of Fire