Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finish krokotoipa

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Im not a noob or any thing but krokotoipa is just keep getting harder im in the grand are

Im cole firecoin lvl 21

:P :P :P :D 8)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
its not really hard the only reason why you think its hard because its long if you need help my wizard name is paul winterflame lvl 24 adept pryomancer pet heckhound named sir midnight name date time and realm

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
superstar110 wrote:
its not really hard the only reason why you think its hard because its long if you need help my wizard name is paul winterflame lvl 24 adept pryomancer pet heckhound named sir midnight name date time and realm
hey you think you can help me im a level 23 necromancer tomorrow 2:00P.M :) sorry went to sleep at 3:00a.m so can you reply me

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
superstar110 wrote:
i am a new lvl im 25 can you meet me in the oasis 4:00p.m

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
popusa wrote:
superstar110 wrote:
i am a new lvl im 25 can you meet me in the oasis 4:00p.m
sure i can help