Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else freezing and glitching in general?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
When I play sometimes it locks up, I can move but nothing else does and I can't teleport. This is pretty frequent anymore. Is anyone else having this problem, I know it's not my PC because all my other software works great.

Whassup?

Digby Ghostrunner
Grandmaster Necromancer/Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I've had that problem about 6 or 7 times that means the internet connection is not working(sometimes)I just log out ...than restart my computer........ hope it helps

Joshua Shadowsword lvl 28 Balance/Storm 8)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
update your driver for your network connection (this is even more important if you use wireless). DO NOT just click update driver, chances are this will not properly update your driver. Google the network adapter type that you need the driver for and you most likely get what you need instantly, especially if it is intel.

to do this go to:
1. start
2. right click MY COMPUTER
3. select properties
4. choose HARDWARE (from the tab choices at the top)
5. select DEVICE MANAGER (inside the hardware page)
6. scroll down, expand network adapters, and find which adapter you are using
If you are using wireless, chose wireless option, otherwise chose the non-wireless labled option
7. type into google the exact description that you see
8. follow instructions on the page you get taken to (for instance intel has an option to automatically check and install your driver
9. install driver
10. restart computer