Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CRAFTING RING OF INSIGHT

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Where do you find the receipe for the ring of insight. I have been searching for hours. Can anyone help me please! :-(

Hero
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
find it at a guy in krokotopia near the shops badge for guy is apperintence crafter forgot name will have another reply coming soon with full details

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
davidparham wrote:
Where do you find the receipe for the ring of insight. I have been searching for hours. Can anyone help me please! :-(

goto kroctopia and see the krok guy with the quest and click on receipe for the ring of insight and it will tell you what you need. Then goto the big giant next to him and buy what you need and then go to your home and craft it.
I believe you need one orange gem (dont know the name) 6 glass viles, 4 parchements and one other item. You will need the same number of each item for each ring. Once done take them back to the Krok vender and he will reward you and then give you another quest to creat three more of something else. Get that receipe from him as well. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
You have to buy it from the person who gave you the task.

yeah go to the guy click on recipe shop buy the recipe get the reagents and go make it with craft station

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I crafted the first one and now I just need 6 simple viles! And I can't find it I look at the bazzar and their out of it and I also checked every place! HELP

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
paraloki wrote:
I crafted the first one and now I just need 6 simple viles! And I can't find it I look at the bazzar and their out of it and I also checked every place! HELP

You can buy the simple vials from the reagent seller that stands next to the quest giver.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
The reagent vendor right near the quest giver sells the vials, check the last page of his item list.