Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i near mushoo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
:)Hey im in MB right now but i what to know if am near mushoo am in a quest that has to do with a cat that i have to fine hes hide out or something.

o ya am i kats lab and its a really hard quest am not asking for help because my membership well go out tomorow but i just need to kwon how to pass it

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Uh, don't know what quest you're talking about... I think maybe you are talking about Baxter. Maybe.

If so, you aren't really close to Mooshu. Sorry! :(

By the way, it's Mooshu, not "Mushoo". Lol. :D

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
You have to have East and West Counterweight plus Big Ben (this means you have the badge Mastermind) complete. (There 3 are towers like Golem Tower, but way harder )

You also have to have Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, The Ironworks, and Kensington Park areas unlocked (meaning when you go the the Ticketmaster in Digmoore Station she gives you FOUR options of tickets).

Plus, you're going to have to be done with Katzenstein's Lab
(x shiver x that was torture for my grand life when she was magus...)...and maybe pick up a Pixie Queen (rare pet) drop from Smogger, boss of Katz Lab! O:

By this time, you're up and ready to go to MooShu I think.

P.S. If you're tired of having to dodge monsters and always being pulled into battle with no sidewalks...And if you're tired of GEARHEADS...Take a towel and umbrella, sit back and relax in MooShu. It's a HECK of a lot easier and the scenery is beautiful (: My only reason to have completed Marleybone was because I knew MooShu would be a really nice treat.

It's worth having to do Marleybone...As they say, No Pain, No Gain (:

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
If your talking about the hideout quest in hyde park then your not even close sorry :(

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
You have to have East and West Counterweight plus Big Ben (this means you have the badge Mastermind) complete. (There 3 are towers like Golem Tower, but way harder )

You also have to have Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, The Ironworks, and Kensington Park areas unlocked (meaning when you go the the Ticketmaster in Digmoore Station she gives you FOUR options of tickets).

Plus, you're going to have to be done with Katzenstein's Lab
(x shiver x that was torture for my grand life when she was magus...)...and maybe pick up a Pixie Queen (rare pet) drop from Smogger, boss of Katz Lab! O:

By this time, you're up and ready to go to MooShu I think.

P.S. If you're tired of having to dodge monsters and always being pulled into battle with no sidewalks...And if you're tired of GEARHEADS...Take a towel and umbrella, sit back and relax in MooShu. It's a HECK of a lot easier and the scenery is beautiful (: My only reason to have completed Marleybone was because I knew MooShu would be a really nice treat.

It's worth having to do Marleybone...As they say, No Pain, No Gain (:

Btw u dont have to do Kensington Park, it is an option but I warn you it is very hard and I advise you get high levels and at least one healer.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
zack0929 wrote:
what about me im up to newgate prisson (agony wraith) :) :-) :D ?

Let's see... I think you still have to do Knight's Court, Katzenstein's Lab, East and West Counterweights and Big Ben. Lol, I think that's it...

As for Julio, are you talking about the finding the cats quest you get from Zeke? That isn't even part of the main storyline. You could be in Dragonspyre and still have that quest! Or you could be talking about Baxter, as someone else said... and you wouldn't be anywhere NEAR MooShu in that case.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zack0929 wrote:
what about me im up to newgate prisson (agony wraith) :) :-) :D ?

One more 'Street' and four dungeons.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
If it is baxter then sry you have more streets to go but it gos by fast if you try to do quests allot! If it is katz lab then your kinda close

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Benajmin123 wrote:
am i close because i am on counterweight west i beat east

you are very close all you have to do is beat west and big ben and you got yourself a one way ticket to mooshu

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Ok a lot of people said you could be close or you could be far away
1. if you need to find and or fight baxter you are not even close to the end sorry to say.
2. if you need to do katzenstiens lab you are closer than before but still a bit of work meaning 3 dungeons (counterweight east, counterweight west, and Big ben) and 1 street (Knights court)
it took me 1 week to finish Marleybone AFTER i did katzenstiens lab so you still have some work on your hands either way. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
happydoggy10 wrote:
Uh, don't know what quest you're talking about... I think maybe you are talking about Baxter. Maybe.

If so, you aren't really close to Mooshu. Sorry! :(

By the way, it's Mooshu, not "Mushoo". Lol. :D
if you are near the kats lab or big ben good job really close :)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
tritonavanue wrote:
Ok a lot of people said you could be close or you could be far away
1. if you need to find and or fight baxter you are not even close to the end sorry to say.
2. if you need to do katzenstiens lab you are closer than before but still a bit of work meaning 3 dungeons (counterweight east, counterweight west, and Big ben) and 1 street (Knights court)
it took me 1 week to finish Marleybone AFTER i did katzenstiens lab so you still have some work on your hands either way. Hope this helps.

but...but i beat knights court

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009