Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pips for Secondary School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I think a cool new feature would be to let use choose one secondary school that your power pips would count as two pips for, in addition to your primary school. Perhaps the cost for this feature would be to spend a trainng point (or more) to designate that school as your secondary, instead of using that point to learn an actual spell, and you would be limited to choosing only one secondary school for the power pip benefit. You still would be limited to only the spells you could get with training points, which means that a wizard that has that school as a primary will still be better at it, but it would make it a little easier to use a secondary school, especially when going up against a boss that is resistant to your primary school. Like training points for spells, I think this option should be re-trainable, in case someone makes a poor choice early on.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, cuz I'm in the Ice School, and my secondary is Storm, but I'm tired of coming up against Ice-based enemies and having to save up my pips for a Storm spell, while the enemy wails on me with those darn Snowmen and Elves.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
CorwinDruzil wrote:
Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, cuz I'm in the Ice School, and my secondary is Storm, but I'm tired of coming up against Ice-based enemies and having to save up my pips for a Storm spell, while the enemy wails on me with those darn Snowmen and Elves.

a better solution could be a special kind of pips that are different from power pips and count as 2 for any spell but they would only be for really high levels and would have a fairly low percentage