Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did you find out about Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Greetings from Krokotopia! I am curious about where all of these young Wizards are coming from. So tell me, how did you find out about Wizard101?

Results
How did you find out about Wizard101?
Friend 28%
Parent 0%
Child 4%
Coworker 0%
TV 60%
Online 9%

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
the tv commercials are very cool, but krokopatra... why are you so nice i thought you were evil... after all you tried to kill me in the inner sanctum of the tomb of storms

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
My best Friend told me how great it was, so i though i would give it a shot. When i started, i was very interested that i got myself subcription. So far, I have been losing this game since I started playing in March. I have made 6 Grandmaster wizards and 3 that are nearly master wizards. At first i thought this game was like one of those games that didnt have that "Magic" touch, but i was wrong, This game Rocks!

P.S. Sorry about defeating you more than 9 times Krokopatra lol.

~ Mark Dawndust Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
WOAH you are a mod? So is meowiarty AND YES I've come for the krokonomicon YOU GREEDY ALLIGATOR :D

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
SO HAVE I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for beating you lol.......... soon i will defeat meowiarty and get the krokonomicon!!!!!!!! THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MOOSHU ANYTIME I WANT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I found out by the tv of course and i have been trying to get my friends to play too

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Well I was bored one day and decided to do a Google search and guess what came up? I've been hooked to this game since then! :D

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I found out from a friend who heard from a friend, Too bad i was late for Beta :(

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I found out about wizard101 from TV(like most people). And man was i right to try it out!!!!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 47 Master sorcerer

P.S I agree with Otys, you did try to kill me, so why the niceness?????

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Alex SpellCaster,
Philippines

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Hero
May 02, 2009
I found out about this game from the commercials.

It looked interesting, so I figured that I would give this game a try and see what it was like.

I played the free trail, and I liked playing this game.

I then got crowns to get me to krokotopia, through almost all areas of the temple of fire except the throne room.

Then I got a subcription, and the rest, is history.

P.S. When you were still doing the interupts, I could never figure out what spell you were using during the interuptions, but you were targeting everyone in the battle circle, minus your guard, one at a time.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Lol... my brother and I were watching tv and the commercial cane on, I'm like, 'wanna try Wizard101?' We thought it was going to be horrible, but we really
got sucked into it. The commercial is lame to say the least. I was talking to some of my friends a few months ago while killing Krokopatra (xD) and they agreed.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
is this poll still going? if so, put me down for "online". i found out about the beta testing call from a website called MuggleNet. i don't usually click on sponser site banners, but boy am i glad i did!! thanks KI, and you too, Krokopatra!

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
I was browsing another webpage when I saw a banner. I almost never click on banners but thought, hmm..now that's a game my sweetie might just play with me! I was right! We both enjoy this game. =)

Survivor
May 18, 2009
i was playing another online game which i had finished and was sick of when i saw a banner that looked interesting cos it had a cow on it (now known as moolinda wu) Then i clicked and...... well you know the rest

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Well i saw it was at tv though i thought it was like SO LAST YEAR AND LAME but up till now i love this game and its wonderful
its quite fun to play
lol i will try to persuade some of my friends in real life to play it XD

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i like many others found out bout it via the TV my sister tried it first and then i wanted to play too so i made my own account

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Wasn't able to vote, how does that work?

We (self, husband, and two of my kids, another coming up on the age to play) were told about it when my best friend and her two kids same ages began to play, and then moved out of state. It was suggested as a fun way to keep in touch and do things together since we couldn't do things anymore in person.

I have almost completely lost touch with them, since they didn't give many forwarding numbers, and we keep missing opportunities to give friend codes (kids getting grounded from computer) but we have stayed and continued playing, and I believe her kids still do too.

Trying to get my cousins and their kids to play, now too! ROFL and we have a HUGE family.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Well I was sitting their on MMORPG lists and the TV was on. It just so happend a Wizard101 add came on I quickly made a acount and ran next door to tell my friend. He quot because he didnt want to sub. and it was getting BORING. Soon I will have played for a year. GO WIZARD101!
-Samuel FireHunter
P.S. My blog is "The Protective Pyromancer"

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
My kids got me hooked, don't know where they found it though. My oldest son played and his younger brothers wanted to try it, so I started playing to check it out first. Now I'm the biggest player in the family (3 wizards including a grandmaster and one lvl 47), hubby has a grandmaster too, and the boys have two wizards each.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
My, friend told me. But he lies alot so i didn't beleive him (He said there were pet Hot dogs and melons o.O). But then i saw the commercials. Either he went through a lot of trouble to fool me, or he wasn't lying. Then my other friend told me about it. I decided to try it out. And I love it!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I was looking up wizard games..... and this just came out when i found it 8)