Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WANTED: ADVENTURING TEAM FOR COUNTERWEIGHTS AND BI

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
i'm looking for 3 wizards to go with me to big ben, counterweight east, and counterweight west. tell me your wizard's name, spells, school, and level. the minimum level is 28. maximum is 50. a theurgist would be nice.
NAME: Destiny sparklemask
LEVEL: 35
SPELLS: black mantle, balanceblade, pixie, minotaur, judgement, cyclops, locust swarm, hex, humungofrog, spectral blast, lightning bats, 75 damage balance flash spell.
SCHOOL: balance
TIME: probably saturday morning next week, around the seattle time zone.
RULES:
- bring 3 potions.
- don't say disguised swear words.
- SPILLING THE MILK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
SERVER: banshee
AREA: 1
MEETING SPOT: royal museum

thank you for responding. wizards will be selected next friday.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
i'm looking for 3 wizards to go with me to big ben, counterweight east, and counterweight west. tell me your wizard's name, spells, school, and level. the minimum level is 28. maximum is 50. a theurgist would be nice.
SPELLS: black mantle, balanceblade, pixie, minotaur, judgement, cyclops, locust swarm, hex, humungofrog, spectral blast, lightning bats, 75 damage balance flash spell.
RULES:
- bring 3 potions.

well im a lvl 27 wizard but i think i can help u cuz i got to the top and saw malistaire with my friend,but u dont have to battle malistaire only a consturuct wizard and two bosses so one of thems myth and the other a death and me and my friend are both storm and life so well im a storm/life and my friend is a life/myth so are we good i know that im not a lvl 28 but am i still in

oh an my spells are Kraken,storm shark ,storm blade,elemtal blade,storm prism ,lighting bats,storm trap,summon minion of storm,storm accuracy,saccraficy minion for 4 pips, and uh my life spells are,sprite,pixie leperchaun ,sereph,satyer and im gonna get a centaur at lvl 33 so ok there or my storm/life spells i have a 70 shock spell

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I'll help.

NAME: Sierra WinterBreeze
Level: 46
SCHOOL: Ice
SPELLS: Okay, seriously, it would take FOREVER if I named all my spells. I'm good with boosting my Colossus, and I have both Balance tri-blades, Elemental Blade and Spirit Blade. I also own Reshuffle, and am trained second in Death, so I have Wraith and my handy Feint. And my Steal Ward could help you, too. I have Oyotomi's Life Blade, or if you need some extra Ice power with Fire enemies I have a wonderful Ice staff.

I am really bored with some of my quests right now, so I want to help others. I would say that my sister would come, but in that case she would want to spill the milk, and you said we couldn't. She is a level 41 Theurgist that could heal us, but she declared that she would NOT come at all without milk-spilling. Besides, don't you want the Crusher Crusher badge? Oh well, your choice, and I'm willing to help either way.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
ok i'm so sorry but i beat big ben a few days ago..... SO SORRY but i'm not actually that much of an organized person. please forgive

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
orbit27 wrote:
peachtheferret wrote:
RULES:
- bring 3 potions.

well im a lvl 27 wizard but i think i can help u cuz i got to the top and saw malistaire with my friend,but u dont have to battle malistaire only a consturuct wizard and two bosses so one of thems myth and the other a death and me and my friend are both storm and life so well im a storm/life and my friend is a life/myth so are we good i know that im not a lvl 28 but am i still in

oh an my spells are Kraken,storm shark ,storm blade,elemtal blade,storm prism ,lighting bats,storm trap,summon minion of storm,storm accuracy,saccraficy minion for 4 pips, and uh my life spells are,sprite,pixie leperchaun ,sereph,satyer and im gonna get a centaur at lvl 33 so ok there or my storm/life spells i have a 70 shock spell
i am a lvl 34 ice wizard. my spells are ice wyvern,balefrost,vampire,skelatel piarate,banshee, evil snowman,feint,and 80 damage super ice blast.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I will help
NAME:CAMERON SILVERSWORD
LVL:34
SCHOOL:ICE
my deck has skelatel piarate,ice wyvern,balefrost,vampire,banshee,pixie,blizzard,ice trap,tower sheild,feint and ghoul.
HEALTH:1833
MANA:116

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
I'll help if you want it I'm actually still on counterwieght west
so we'll both get a good part of the deal :D

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 32 Pyromancer
School Fire, Second School Life
Deck: fireblade, meteor storm, wyldfire, fire trap, fire shield
the double shields you get from fire(can't remember the name),
immolate, evil snowman, satyr, leprechaun, and many other spels but can'tt remember them.

I have the Marlybone life staff and the Marlybone ice staff

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
we,well i would like some help with katzenstein's lab and we need ANY WIZARD STRONGER THAN LEVEL 25!!! I AM A MAGUS LEVEL 30 NECROMANCER! server;dworgyn time THIS SATURDY MORNING;any time after 10;30 chicago time WE'LL MEET ON SCOTLAND YARD ROOF. ANY REPLIES PLEASE DO SO

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I'm in mooshu and Big Ben has a whopping 14 floors it took me around 2 hours to finsh it and Meowiarty is not alone he is with a boss that we fought before it think it was called Agony Wraith but on the bright side A: on floor 12 i think there is a bunch of red and blue wisps flying around B: You get to go to Mooshu C: Many people will be willing to help cause they have no idea how hard or long it is. Oh and I'm a level 33 wizard now but i completed Big Ben at level 31.