Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats the rarest find that you have ever had at th

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I got an umbra sword for 3000 coins today!.I am soooooo excited!Its 10x better than paying my allowance For a magazine subscription.Who knew that I could grab it that fast?And most importantly who sells an unbra sword(a crazy or quiting person probably)I ran around my house as if I had just won the lottery .Also The other day I got a cute harp wand(st. patricks day I am guessing?)and I love it!
I am so excited I wanted to know what your luckiest or rarest find was.And don't say you don't have one!I know you have been to the bazaar and gotten a dream item!

Hero
May 19, 2009
these are all the rare items i have found and bought at the bazaar:

umbra sword
indian headress
santa hat
santa boots
plain pumpkin mask
halloween shoes
mean pumpkin staff
easter egg staff
pot o gold staff
bunny staff
hatchling staff
staff of the red heart
harp wand
bunny wand
pot o gold wand
easter egg wand
hatchling wand
heart wand

theres alot more but i cant remember them

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
If you found halloween items they were probably the ones I sold unless others sold them as well. Also the rarest item I found and bought was a pet troll and pet krokomummy.

They might not be rare to you, but it is when you have to try and be the first person to buy it. For me, the pets are rare. Other things I buy from zeke for crowns or I just buy the bext clothes from the bazaar for my level and health, before you get to Marleybone.

If you can't get crowns then just get stuff from the Bazaar.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
these are all the rare items i have found and bought at the bazaar:

umbra sword
indian headress
santa hat
santa boots
plain pumpkin mask
halloween shoes
mean pumpkin staff
easter egg staff
pot o gold staff
bunny staff
hatchling staff
staff of the red heart
harp wand
bunny wand
pot o gold wand
easter egg wand
hatchling wand
heart wand

theres alot more but i cant remember them

WOAH nice items!!!!!! I might have gotten better stuff if i had money. Well back to farming for money in ds.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
uhhhhhhhhh... lets see... 2 things... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... 1.mintour pet 2.a life sword (i forget the name(not the wildbrach sword)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
fidos5 the life sword is Steelweilder's Mineblade. i bought it but then got ds death sword, so i sold it. probably mine you saw

Hero
May 02, 2009
The rarest find I've found and bought at the bazaar was a dragonblade.

Sadly, its gone forever since I tried to use it in a combo in unicorn way, but a non text chat player came in and ruined all we set up with a frost beetle spell(wah! :x )

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
The rarest I've ever found would be either the Plagued Collar of the Beast or the Light Sprite pet. I bought both of them.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
flash33 wrote:
The rarest find I've found and bought at the bazaar was a dragonblade.

Sadly, its gone forever since I tried to use it in a combo in unicorn way, but a non text chat player came in and ruined all we set up with a frost beetle spell(wah! :x )

my rarest item CANNOT normaly be found ANYWHERE!
a pioneer dragon released at the start of the game for those who tested it until the released(a.k.a. beta tester) that comes with a dragonblade.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The rarest items i ever found was all at the same time and all treasure cards:

Balance Blade
Hex
Bladestorm

Every so often i check the bazaar and have yet to find another.

:D I and a friend used these cards and various other boosts to hit Yeva Spiderkeeper for 72,000 using a centaur. :D

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance
Hannah Summerglade Level 30 Fire

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
My rarest item has to by Meowiarty's Satyrical Choker, which is a level 25 amulet that gives a Satyr card. I've never seen one in there before, and haven't seen one in since then. I guess I'm lucky :D

Defender
May 30, 2009
The rarest item I have found was a treasure card....Life's Bane. When I found it I was on my noob and it took ALL of my gold to get it....6000. Sadly, none of my friends were online so I couldn't share with them what I had found and when I started telling my husband who doesn't play the game about it, he just looked at me like I was crazy! LOL Can we say ADDICT?????

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
My rarest thing I found was an amulet that gave Centaur! It is a level 35+ amulet.