Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone who thinks that they can't beat the Throne

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hey my wizard name is Destiny Dayflower. And recently I won against the Throne Room of Fire all by myself. I was level 18-19, so it is possible when you are under level 20!

Here are some hints!:
- If you are a life wizard, like I am, I found it useful to have a life minion spell. This you can get in your level 18 quest.
- The "fairy" spell is also VERY helpful. You will need to heal yourself durring your battle against the two kroks.
- Its a good idea to have at least 2 potions. And if need be, you can leave for up to 30 minutes in order to play fairgames and heal.
- I found that it is a good idea to mark your location before you leave to do whatever you need to (fill potions, get more health, ect.)
- Lastly, this Throne Room of Fire is FUN! Don't be afraid to try it on your own! The worst that can happen is that you are beaten and have to try that one battle again! And stuff like that happens to EVERYONE!

Hope you found this helpful!

If anyone finds they need help with this anyway, I am happy to help. Reply to this entry and let me know and I will do what I can.