Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Apprentice Crafter Quest Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Recently my wizard was doing the Krokotopia crafting quests, and I found that I was not able to complete it. After crafting 3 Poniards of Gallantry, my quest log said I was supposed to go talk to Wul'Yahm. Upon reaching him, however, the question mark above his head remained gray, and when I talked to him he said that he would talk to me after creating the 3 Poniards of Gallantry.

Please fix this so I can continue doing the crafting quests!

Thanks in advance,
Duncan E, GM Sorcerer,
Scot S, Adept Diviner

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Check your crafting slots. I've found for some reason, if any of your items you're crafting are still being "made" in the crafting slots you'll have trouble completing the required quests. If there is nothing in the slots, then you may have a bug. Be sure to also check your backpack and make sure all 3 are still in there before going to the required person for credit.
Hope this helps!
Tristan Blade

Survivor
May 03, 2009
this happened because you sold one of your items you need to craft another or buy one

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
You have to make sure that you have the items you crafted in your backpack when you go to see him.

Dakota Deathbringer

Hero
May 19, 2009
you actually have to have all 3 items on you. If you sold them you will have to make them again.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure that I sold the Poniards, thinking I wouldn't need them anymore (seriously, who wouldn't sell such awful daggers? :? ). Thanks to everyone who replied! :)