Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

put back death school in raven wood and other stuf

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
some times i think when new death students come in that kid where the death school useto be he dosent have all the spells plus the game should put the spiral in to earth like shape planet if only there was a spell to that kind of stuff it would be amazeing!!!!! okay

Developer
The rest of the death spells you can get in NightSide from Dworgyn in the Death School.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
so there is a death school out there? if there is please respond and tell me where it is

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009

[so there is a death school out there? if there is please respond and tell me where it is]

There is a death school and its behinnd the waterfall in the commons next to rainbow brindge

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
i found where it is but cant get in. i am a paying member now and still can not get in. is there a certain level you need or a quest?

Delver
May 29, 2009
You will get a quest from Ambrose to get the key from Foulgaze after you defeat Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley. Once you get the key you will be able to access Nightside under Rainbow Bridge.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
It is the last part of the main questline in Wizard City. So stating these facts may be considered as spoilers.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Umm I as well found the door. I need to get into it to get my next spell. I really don't know how much of the other levels I have to beat. I am level 12. Can I not get my next spell until I beat firecat alley , collosus blvd and such?

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
earthblood wrote:
Umm I as well found the door. I need to get into it to get my next spell. I really don't know how much of the other levels I have to beat. I am level 12. Can I not get my next spell until I beat firecat alley , collosus blvd and such?

It could be worse, you could be a balance student needing to get to Krok. That aside, questing grants you access to the various parts of each world and access to new worlds. There should be a quest in your quest book that will gain you access to the death school. Work through the quests that you can do, and eventually that doorway will open for you.