Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sharing items with family members?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I know this has probably been brought up before but haven't found that much upon the subject. I'm currently paying for three accounts since our whole family has fallen in love with the game lol. However, I'm a bit bummed since we often get each others preferred drops and have no way to hand each other the item that would better serve each others wizards. Yes I know to bring out full scale trading would cause tremendous problems I've seen that in other games. But, can't you all figure out a way to let us just swap items with each other on our family accounts? That way the next time we're fighting together since we often do boss battles as a family and my death wizard ends up with that really snazzy myth robe that my wife could use and I can't I could just pass it her way. This would be a huge improvement in my opinion anyways. Thanks.

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
That would be an awesome addition and a "valuable" boost to KI's "family" accounts package. The implications alone would warrant looking into it. If and when KI decides to do this I could foresee a huge jump in their "family accounts" packages. Many wizards would do this simply for the ease of farming, and would serve KI in the long run to to implement this much awaited addition. That in itself is the next step anyway. My wife and I play with our son too and many of our drops would go great with his wizard and or to give him drops to sell for his "pet" collection lol.

James DreamRider