Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new card idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
i just came up with an awsome new card called risk draw.

its a card the lates you pick one card from your deck and add it to your hand, but there are two catches.

1) you must use that card before they end of the match or you lose half your health

2) if the card fizzles, you lose half your mana

what do ya think?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
well i kinda agree with you that there should be a card that does that, but what if you were fighing a boss, and you lost half of your mana,i would rather be safe and just not use it, like don't get me wrong, sometimes, i waste like 5- 10 minutes, just waiting for a good card to pop up, but if i had to waste pips for something that would endanger my wizard, than i would just rather not have it.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
driar wrote:
i just came up with an awsome new card called risk draw.

its a card the lates you pick one card from your deck and add it to your hand, but there are two catches.

1) you must use that card before they end of the match or you lose half your health

2) if the card fizzles, you lose half your mana

what do ya think?

The end of the match thing is kind of crazy to me because hat if you where in a pvp duel and when the match ends you get healed anyways.

And on the second one you could use keen eyes or it's upgrdes to boost it's accuracy. (unless it will be a treasure card)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009