Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next Storyline Possibility?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
The other day i was doing the Marleybone history books quest when i came upon one (The Spiral, i think) that mentioned how all of the worlds were once one big world. This made me start thinking about what could be made as a next storyline after you have defeated Malistaire. Such as Ambrose and the teachers use their magic to create a time portal to send you back to the time before the worlds were divided and your quest is to stop whatever it was that separated them? I think this would also work because as The Spiral mentioned, the Marleybonians don't know what caused the worlds t separate but was most likely something catastrophic (giant dog bone they say but gotta doubt that). So I was posting this idea to see what other players thought about it. So please comment on this. :)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
AxelRox2 wrote:
The other day i was doing the Marleybone history books quest when i came upon one (The Spiral, i think) that mentioned how all of the worlds were once one big world. This made me start thinking about what could be made as a next storyline after you have defeated Malistaire. Such as Ambrose and the teachers use their magic to create a time portal to send you back to the time before the worlds were divided and your quest is to stop whatever it was that separated them? I think this would also work because as The Spiral mentioned, the Marleybonians don't know what caused the worlds t separate but was most likely something catastrophic (giant dog bone they say but gotta doubt that). So I was posting this idea to see what other players thought about it. So please comment on this. :)

yeah that is a pretty good idea but the problem is that at that time you wouldn't have much people to give you quests because if i recall there was only giants,dragons, and tritons back then they started a war which broke apart the world then bartleby came in and made them fall asleep then bartleby used his roots to make up the spiral oh and p.s. if that actuually worked there probably wouldn't be a spiral anymore and no more spiral chamber (and maybe not even a bartleby cause as people say in movies about time travel, "if you change anything in the past it will change the future!")

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
i think a cool new storyline would be that you have to defeat malistire son or appertince and it takes you to new worlds and malistares son or apprentice wants revenge and thats how the story keeps going.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
good point about the tritons and such that caused that war or w/e. but the game makers could make it so that after you defeat malistaire, you go to celestia and find it a total wreck that can never be fixed again. thus you go back in time to completely stop the leaders of the warring groups from fighting? (because bartelby and his "future seeing" eye obviously didnt see malistaire coming)

i'm just spit balling here because if you really give yourself time to think it through this would allow the game to have the max level cap go to like 100 if it were to be done, AND it would allow for much more players to get into the game.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
morerice015 wrote:
i think a cool new storyline would be that you have to defeat malistire son or appertince and it takes you to new worlds and malistares son or apprentice wants revenge and thats how the story keeps going.

Hey thats my idea But I'll give it again....
In a dig in krokotopia they find a book that has malistaire's plans for his son\Apprentice. The book says that he will rule the spiral if malistaire dies.
So, The apprentice comes with his death army and takes over krokotia and renames it Deathotopia. You have beat a bunch on all new worlds that he made and finally get to deathotopia. But we learn he wants to do a spell called Enslavemeant That merle out lawed because it is sooooo powerful. It get all the things that ever died and makes them into his minions they are just as powerful as they were before they died and they kinda look the same but like they have been dead for a long time. Before you fight him Malistaire and his wife apears as ghosts and they say "You dont have to this" And he says "I am much more powerful then you were malistaire. You will soon be my slave Muhahah!" And you fight him

Ps: The time travel thing is a bad idea because you would change the future. Like in star trek