Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magma colossus... is it even POSSIBLE to get that

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Magma clossus... is it even POSSIBLE to get that pet? I've never seen anybody with that pet... and I don't think it's even possible to get that many arena tickets (lol ) But then again I think that is one awesome looking pet so any tips on pvp to get 1500 tickets? Judgement works a lot... and is it even worth the effort? please reply if you have that pet or even if
you have some great pvp help.

~Luke Dragonbreath level 41 Sword Saint ~

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
no my friend its not possible... for me at least. i have the tickets but i need stupid rank too?

get rid of the stupid warlord requirement i wasted too much time getting all those tickets.... the stories i could tell you

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
I think there are better pets for utility. Remove one shield? Come on. Use a wand hit. The timing to remove an absorb would highly depend on the luck of who goes first (which I always seem to go second for some reason...).

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
If people can get enough tickets to get a full set of pvp only gear, they can MOST certainly get magma colossus. It's just that it would only really be useful to the low level warlords; the lvl 48 class quest pets are the best you can currently get.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I have only seen ONE wizard with it
He was a grandmaster pyromancer

Hero
May 19, 2009
I also think the magma collosus is a huge rip off, it would have to be the last piece of gear I would buy from the arena.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
hiway1999 wrote:
I think there are better pets for utility. Remove one shield? Come on. Use a wand hit. The timing to remove an absorb would highly depend on the luck of who goes first (which I always seem to go second for some reason...).
hey i find that MYTH move pierce pretty good considering that you can get rid of one shield instead of having to jump strait to earthquake.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
After using a calculator i did 1500 divided by 10 and you have to win exactly 150 ranked matches or lose 500 matches to get the tickets to buy a magma collosus

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
dudes just forget it if u want pierce so bad just get a training point then learn it 8)

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
hiway1999 wrote:

Want to trade?? lol. I always end up going first.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
After reading all of the comments. I've actually seen someone with the pet. I would say it's pretty hard to get it. Considering the requirements (1500 Arena Tickets, and Warlord Badge). It's VERY SLIM to get the pet.

Hero
May 02, 2009
firebrock wrote:
dudes just forget it if u want pierce so bad just get a training point then learn it 8)

News flash, only myth wizards can learn the pierce spell, and I have seen someone in the Mooshu spiral chamber with commander pvp gear and the magma colossus pet as well.

It's not easy to get to warlord believe me, I've faced some before, and only beaten 3 of them, so kudos to all the warlords out there. 8)

P.S. Happy Veterans day.