Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random idea :-)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I thought of an idea, I think that we should be able to battle Merle for practicing. You have to be a certain level to get the quest to fight him, after you win you can fight him whenever you want.
To practice you can choose between these "ranks" to fight him

Easy
Medium
Hard
Expert

Anyone else like this?

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
hmm interesting idea. i like it as long as firends can help you because i bet he has like ten thousand life! but still i love the idea! KI plz conster it!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Sounds really interesting it would be cool if you got items from him like malistare

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
i think that's a really cool idea. it would help you practice & maybe he can drop items

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
There should also be aa specific type of pet he drops that is something like the Storm Hound (from Malistaire) or the Jade Oni Pet (from Jade Oni). What I think would be cute is a pet for every school, and depending on what school you were, you would get that drop:

Death: Mini Vampire (gives 50 Mana+50 Health, and +5% power pip chance)
Life: Mini Centaur (same) Myth: Mini Minotaur (same) [I know there is a Minotaur pet drop somewhere else already.]
Balance: Mini Scorpian (same)
Storm: Mini Kraken (same)
Fire: Mini Phoenix (same)
Ice: Mini Evil Snowman [I know there is an Evil Snowman pet drop from Pops O'Leary already.]

How about it?

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
That would be fun. Maybe before you get to Malistare you get a pop -up from him then you port then if you beat him you go ahead to Malistare.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
okin again,
before i forget thx for posting replies to my comment

ok so another idea about fighting ambrose would be you fight him and then you fight malistare. go back to ambrose and he gives you a card, his card. (must do these in order). you summon it and it does 100 damage for each element. 100 fire, 100 death, 100 ice, 100 life, 100 myth, and 100 balance, and 100 storm.
what do you think?

okin1123
if you want to be my friend then my farthest guy is level 32 and his name is oran wildbreath. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
There should also be aa specific type of pet he drops that is something like the Storm Hound (from Malistaire) or the Jade Oni Pet (from Jade Oni). What I think would be cute is a pet for every school, and depending on what school you were, you would get that drop:

Life: Mini Centaur (same) Myth: Mini Minotaur (same) [I know there is a Minotaur pet drop somewhere else already.]
Ice: Mini Evil Snowman [I know there is an Evil Snowman pet drop from Pops O'Leary already.]

How about it?

Great idea! :D :-) :)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
DarkStorm824 wrote:
I thought of an idea, I think that we should be able to battle Merle for practicing. You have to be a certain level to get the quest to fight him, after you win you can fight him whenever you want.

Easy
Medium
Hard
Expert

Anyone else like this?

wouldnt people who are lower lvls feel left out?

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
nikki373025 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:

Easy
Medium
Hard
Expert

Anyone else like this?

wouldnt people who are lower lvls feel left out?

Why should the quest be given to lower levels? The quest to fight malistaire isn't given to lower levels either. Shouldn't the lower levels GAIN EXPERIENCE before fighting him, because he probably would be quite tough even on easy for many lower levels.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008

Instead of having the same hair, and hair color everyday, wouldnt it be cool to have a shop to where we could change our hair styles and colors?
i mean, if ya have long black hair, you could change it to short white hair.

anyone else agreee with me????
(i'm Nicole Spiritblade, lvl 49 pyromancer) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Slushie3704 wrote:

How about it?

i think it's a cool idea, execpt instead of the phoenix for fire school, i think it's be cooler to have a mini firedragon for a pet.