Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

re add friends system (READ PLEASE!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
today i acidently deleted a friend and did not notice untill i logged out.
i want to re add them but i can`t because i do not know them in real life.
i think there should be a system that shows all friends you deleted and lets you re add them.
thanks >>>ownagemaster<<< :P

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I totally aggree with you! I accidentally deleted my friend named Cody Stronghammer and i really miss him! I think that would be great idea and I really hope they do something to fix this.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
ownagekid44 wrote:
today i acidently deleted a friend and did not notice untill i logged out.
i want to re add them but i can`t because i do not know them in real life.
i think there should be a system that shows all friends you deleted and lets you re add them.
thanks >>>ownagemaster<<< :P

I agree this has happened to me twice in one day

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Jenna SpellCaster lvl 24 storm: My friend disappeared from my list and I would like to find him again. Is there any way you could look him up if I give you his player name rank and school? I really miss him!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
yea, i know it sucks one day i deleted a very good friend and i miss him javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
If there is any way to fix the re-add a friend system that would be great! I accidentally deleted an awesome wizard and close friend and don't even know how it happened as I was at keyboard with my five year old. Now I am totally bummed and quite upset that this friend will think I just "dumped" or "ditched" his friendship and help for no reason. I was supposed to be on line to speak and play the game but I am sure when he logged on with my name gone who knows what he thought.
How to do you find or re-add a friend?
Last spoke to him late evening on 10/13. So it is not like I can scroll back to recent conversation and re-add him. Please any advice or help would be great! He is grand wizard 50 Matthew D (by checking my friends list that day you should find him) Couldn't you send a message saying I wanted to re-add him as friend?
Please help. Alura Winterblossom lvl 50