Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch, cheat, or something else

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I have seen the most strangest things in pvp, this is one, I have seen a wizard thats life, it's a he, (i dont know the name), but he was level nine, but no ordanary wizard, he had the arena armor, the the strongest one! So my question is, is that a glitch, a cheat, or something else. If you had an ecounter like this, or something different, please respond back with your opinion,

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
there arent lvl caps on arena armor dude he was like a warlord probably and had all the un capped arena armor

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
Probably some life wizard with a ton of wild bolt treasure cards. Not surprising. I see it a lot now.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
hiway1999 wrote:
Probably some life wizard with a ton of wild bolt treasure cards. Not surprising. I see it a lot now.

dont assume anything hiway1999,you cant say that every low level warlord or commander uses treasure cards. I myself have a level 16 death wizard who is a commander and he got to that rank without using treasure cards. Its actually a lot easier and faster to win duels the lower your level is.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
he probably has a grand on his account who is a never ending factory of ild bolts.... it is common and the arena gear is un-capped. I have always referred to these wizard as TWINKS. some people have heard of them in WoW. but they are often life wizards who can heal and have the resist and just spam wild bolt to get them selves on top 100......
they are very cheap if you ask me.... good news thought KI said they would remove the cad factory thing so it should turn back to the normal o high levels having that gear.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
SUPERCAMPER wrote:
he probably has a grand on his account who is a never ending factory of ild bolts.... it is common and the arena gear is un-capped. I have always referred to these wizard as TWINKS. some people have heard of them in WoW. but they are often life wizards who can heal and have the resist and just spam wild bolt to get them selves on top 100......
they are very cheap if you ask me.... good news thought KI said they would remove the cad factory thing so it should turn back to the normal o high levels having that gear.

I think that you're assuming too much here. I had a level 10 myth (now level 19, with even more pvp gear) that NEVER once used treasure cards, and I had the Boots of the Indominable or whatever they are called, which are 500 tickets, and commander status required. I earned it fair and square, battling my way through people up to level 36. I find that Life or Ice wizards are the hardest to face, so I'm not surprised that there is a life wizard at a low level with pvp gear.

I saw someone in the bazaar yesterday who was a level 19 myth, same as me, and he had full pvp gear, and I believe it, because I am well on my way to getting my final pvp piece.

Regards,
ravenfell