Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tour the C astle BEFORE you Buy It!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
So many wizards save up to buy a castle. But what if the castle you thought you wanted wasn't what you wanted? Then you just wasted your money and can't even sell it for half price! I think you should be able to have castle tours to see if you like the castle.

Thanks for listening
Erica Firestrider :-o

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
YES i love it i bought a house and it was horrible i needed more room so i sold it and it took me a week to buy another one! o and maybe you get more money when you sell it back or ALL of it. you get like a forth of it back! really people! not cool!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I completely agree. In the real world very few people would EVER buy a home without at least a walk through. Sell back should be half of what I paid for it OR make the property able to trade to my other characters.

I possess a Marleybone town home. Sigh. It's too small and I don't like the layout.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Yes. There should be model homes of some sort, which can even showcase furniture items that you can buy in the shops of that world. It would give players an idea on how to decorate, and would help them choose the house that is right for them.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
I think this is a good idea but I bought the MooShu house (the one that cost 40,000) and I like it a lot! It is quite spacey and it's beautiful. On my other wizards I want to get the DS Castle (the expensive one) and I don't know if I should or not. I think KI should let the "House Tour" be available!

Defender
May 24, 2009
I agree you should at least beable 'sorry if i didn spell it right. to sell it at full price

Survivor
May 03, 2009
This would be the main reason that i haven't bought a house yet. I want to explore the possibilities before I make a decision. I would LOVE to be able to tour the castles before purchasing one.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I totally agree. Why waste your money on a house you aren't sure if you'll like or not? I would love to have this feature. It would help a lot of players buy houses without the fear of not liking the house they chose.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should also be able to pre-furnish the house for a little exta price, like they do with the really fancy houses. it might cost a little more but you would save a lot of gold in the long run. kingsisle, please listen to our complaints and ideas, the players matter too.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I so agree!! also there should be houses in grizzlehiem, a little house in the woods would be nice, and there needs to be way more choice's in things to buy for your houses, just a thought. shannon starbright

Survivor
May 21, 2008
I would suggest searching for videos of the houses on Youtube, as that's what I did before making my purchase. There are extensive tours of every kind of house on there.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i totaly AGREE i once bought the wooded cottage and hated it
then i got the forested mansion and the oasis camp it took me a month to get a new one

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I have bough 5 different house some i liked others i couldn't stand. I wish bebore i had bough the house that i could look inside so that i didn't buy a house i didn't like again.