Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ironworks HELP!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
please! someone help me with the ironworks! the part that i am stuck on is when you get out of that factory-like hideout place and get up to those two gates that open by some combonation of bird,moon,tree,and beetle. the thing is i am going to scream so loud my head will explode!!! .......well.....all that im saying is i need to know the combonation.
please reply with the combo,
Dustin LightBlade : Level30 magus conjurer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Frostice360 wrote:
please! someone help me with the ironworks! the part that i am stuck on is when you get out of that factory-like hideout place and get up to those two gates that open by some combonation of bird,moon,tree,and beetle. the thing is i am going to scream so loud my head will explode!!! .......well.....all that im saying is i need to know the combonation.
please reply with the combo,
Dustin LightBlade : Level30 magus conjurer

Just knowing the combo isn't going to help, you have to also beat the boss the quest gives you to recieve the combo. Just follow the quest arrow. None of the bosses in the ironworks should be difficult if you are at the correct level for the instance.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
The thing is, on this instance area, it doesn't matter if we give you the combination, it won't work until you complete the steps to get the combination.

Therefore, you will have to fight (don't recall his name off hand) to get the combination.

Hero
May 19, 2009
if you've gotten up to that point then you should have gotten the combonation. If you cant remember it, thats your own fault.