Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of War...impossible?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
does anyone have tips for beating the tower of war in the plaza of conquests? i have tried many times (even with a Lvl 50 ice wizard) and couldn't get past the 5th floor. please help me!

Esmee Stormheart
Lvl 44 Storm
(:

Survivor
May 25, 2009
you may want to have a death wizard with you or a balance wizard.
hope this helps

cody icehammer lvl
40 ice

p.s. i can help you if you set up a time and place to meet

Defender
May 29, 2009
well, you're close, there are only 5 floors on this tower.

1. You should have 3 potions, make sure to fill them all up.

2. Try to strategically heal at the end of each round. Not sure what kind of healing spells you're packing, but a nicely timed satyr towards the end of the round goes a long ways.

3. The levels are fire/fire, fire/death, fire/fire, balance/balance, death/death so take the time to set your shields accordingly before each battle.

The good/bad news is that you'll have plenty of time to practice tower strategy since there are about a dozen towers total in dragonspyre. I'd be glad to help if you post a date/time (with timezone)/realm/area. I've solo'd most of the towers in DS with my fire wizard.

lilbear0522 wrote:
does anyone have tips for beating the tower of war in the plaza of conquests? i have tried many times (even with a Lvl 50 ice wizard) and couldn't get past the 5th floor. please help me!

Esmee Stormheart
Lvl 44 Storm
(:

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
On my fire wizard it was so hard to solo. Just grab a couple of friends to help you then you can easily complete this tower.
Goodluck!

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
I did by myself as a Lv44 Storm Wiz (now 50) and have full potions. and use one every 1-2 Rounds. Depending on healing needs