Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tackmaster Djal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Why does the Tackmaster Djal in Krokotopia have so many guards.! When i go in by myself i die all the time and i am a level 33 and i still cant beat him. Kingsisle if there is a way for you to tell me how to beat him spell by spell plz tell me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I feel your pain taytoddler when i go theres like three guards AND him!! the guards are 525 health and the boss is 800!!
! :-(

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I am stuck here as well. Evidently we have to find a sleeping potion to put in the Krok's food; then only Dahl is there when we go in. But I have no idea how to find it.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Awesomeness - quest finder is off by a mile on this one - use your map to get Djal

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It is a known bug that the guide does not point you to Taskmaster Djal. Use your map to find him.

As far as getting rid of his guards, the room where you fought previously had a long table with food on it. Approach the table and you should be able to hit "X" to put the sleeping potion in the food.

Once that is done, Taskmaster Djal will be by himself (his guards will fade away).