Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it skill or just a glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Some of my friends are leveling like crazy some of them are lvl 30 on monday and then lvl 40 when I go see them that same day.
I'm balance and I think that I lvl slow becasue no matter how many or how much quests I do I havent been able to lvl up more then 3 times in one day.

Hero
May 19, 2009
its not a glitch some people just hppen to play way more then others

Survivor
May 29, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
Some of my friends are leveling like crazy some of them are lvl 30 on monday and then lvl 40 when I go see them that same day.
I'm balance and I think that I lvl slow becasue no matter how many or how much quests I do I havent been able to lvl up more then 3 times in one day.

I dont know... there's some wizards i know that level up fast but its probably just skill... there's only one glitch i experienced my whole life in the game and i'm a level 23. I'm just guessing it's skill...

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Perhaps they have already been through the game and know how to do all the quests.

Also, If quests are done in batches Leveling up doesn't take too long. I can imagine that they have probably got quite a lot of help too!

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
some of them arent on for days ond when i go on their stronger then me

Wolf ShadowBreaker lvl 45 sorcerer