Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is just wrong and not right.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Ok, apparently these 2 guys pair up in a 2v2 and then they log out to make it a 1v1 match. DO NOT ask me. I don't know. But its seriously cheating. I have reported them. Their names are Charles GoldenRiver and Angel GolenBlade. Charles is a GM of Ice and Angel is a GM of Balance. This isn't fair to other players. And I won't do ranked matches anymore until YOU guys fix it. I don't care if you have to reset the ranks or whatever. I just want this fixed.

Defender
May 29, 2009

I have submitted a bug report to KI referencing your message as well as two other messages on the www.wizard101central.com website. The other posts included screenshots that matched the wizard names that you listed here. Hopefully KI will get to the bottom of this, fix the bug, and take appropriate action against these people.

The bug report I submitted is reference number: 090818-000177.

GoodWill wrote:
Ok, apparently these 2 guys pair up in a 2v2 and then they log out to make it a 1v1 match. DO NOT ask me. I don't know. But its seriously cheating. I have reported them. Their names are Charles GoldenRiver and Angel GolenBlade. Charles is a GM of Ice and Angel is a GM of Balance. This isn't fair to other players. And I won't do ranked matches anymore until YOU guys fix it. I don't care if you have to reset the ranks or whatever. I just want this fixed.