Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World War III

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I think it would be cool if all the worlds were at war and you were given a quest to defeat all the big bosses[Nightwing,Mr.Incinerator,etc.]But along the way,you fall in love with a girl/boy who is the enemy and Ambrose forbids you from him/her.But you meet in Dragonspyre despite Ambrose's warning and she reveals herself to be Pan,a naughty myth creature, and you must destroy her.After you defeat her,you find out she caused the war and was Malistaire's sister.You report to Ambrose,he say's he's retirng,gives you his wand,hat,boots,shirt,athame,deck,and a new title,Headmaster.Just an idea.Please respond

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
sparkstar1209 wrote:
I think it would be cool if all the worlds were at war and you were given a quest to defeat all the big bosses[Nightwing,Mr.Incinerator,etc.]But along the way,you fall in love with a girl/boy who is the enemy and Ambrose forbids you from him/her.But you meet in Dragonspyre despite Ambrose's warning and she reveals herself to be Pan,a naughty myth creature, and you must destroy her.After you defeat her,you find out she caused the war and was Malistaire's sister.You report to Ambrose,he say's he's retirng,gives you his wand,hat,boots,shirt,athame,deck,and a new title,Headmaster.Just an idea.Please respond

Kinda a mix between Romeo and Julet and some weird drama serse

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
sparkstar1209 wrote:
wow!!!!! great idea but the romance part little kids might not be allowed(by their parents) to play a romance game but <3 the idea :) :D :-o :) :-)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Not loving the, well, love part. You should have a choice of romance. But otherwise, perfect!

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
well in some of the games i've played before they put up new bosses from the game randomly to give out extra experience to the players as a token of appreciation to allow them to fight bosses in the middle of towns but in my opinion it would cause huge lags (know as slowing down the service receiving)

but you could make a special area where you fight many different bosses randomly BUT no item drops.. so this could be a thought put into "War of the Worlds" type because your fighting bosses from different custom made wizard101 worlds.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I think it is a pretty good idea, the romance might be a bit much, but the general idea is good :-)

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Just no. There's already a complicated storyline, and I personally don't want to have to chase after a person. There's also hopefully going to be more worlds coming. The idea of becoming the headmaster would basically shut off any future storyline development. I'm thinking you want to be super-powered?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Defender
May 08, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I don't think it fits in a kid game... sorry It doesn't make much sense, I mean Ambrose retiring. It almost ruins it...

It was a good idea though!

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Thank you so much everyone!!!I thought it over,and I think that romance is to much.I meant in the way that it would be a crush,though.Becoming headmaster is also to much.Maybe it could be a title like"head boy/girl".I should also note that this doesn't have to be a drama.It's,well,dramatic.Thanks again :-) :-) :-)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
tracinjd wrote:
well in some of the games i've played before they put up new bosses from the game randomly to give out extra experience to the players as a token of appreciation to allow them to fight bosses in the middle of towns but in my opinion it would cause huge lags (know as slowing down the service receiving)

but you could make a special area where you fight many different bosses randomly BUT no item drops.. so this could be a thought put into "War of the Worlds" type because your fighting bosses from different custom made wizard101 worlds.

WOA,Hold on there horse.You were completely OFF the track.I meant for it to fit in to the storyline.You kinda created a little thought bubble when you said quote"...have an area for many different bosses..."I meant the one boss.Pan,a naughty myth creature,is Malistaire's sister,she wants to help him take over the spiral,and you have to stop it.That's all that I said.Just the one boss.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Your kinda turning this into a romance movie. I mean really? Relationships for cartoons? That in ANY game would just be just.........weird. Maybe for a movie, but i think romance for wizard101 is drawing the line. Yep, the line, right here:

Plus, if malistaire had a sister, she would probably be good. Malistaire was good at first but then sylivia happened.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009